The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS' rules for in-Battleground behavior?

wheem_ESO
wheem_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
This might sound a bit petty, but is there a Terms-of-Service posted somewhere for BGs? After waiting in the queue earlier this morning, I apparently got dropped into a coordinated "setup" game of some kind of win-trading and/or achievement hunting, presumably because one of the PvE'rs involved crashed or got disconnected. All 3 teams were standing in the middle of the map during a Chaos Ball game, taking turns at holding the ball in one place. Once I came in and attacked some of the enemy players, my team continued standing idle while both other teams started trying to focus fire me while completely ignoring each other.

While it's cool to "play your own way" and whatnot, I doubt that this sort of behavior counts for that, and it's an annoying waste of my queue time. Especially since they were dragging the game out by purposefully swapping the ball around without actually making any effort to take down the enemy carrier.
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭
    Should have just asked if you could join in the fun instead. But dang those filthy premades! PREMADES AMARIGHT?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has never been anything official outside of comments made my ZOS staff on the forums or in chats, but "trading" for achievements in PvP is against their ToS.

The best you could do is report the people involved with the evidence you have and if ZOS decides to take action they will.

This happens every day though on different scales, but rarely is enforced. The times it has been is normally when it boils over into ridiculous levels like the AP trading at Bleakers.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same happens with scrolls and Volendrung in Cyrodiil, can't do anything against that I guess. If ZoS would take any action against players who do such things, there would be a lot of people missing for a while...
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!