Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kaalgrondtiid PC NA

• Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    Maybe if you stopped constantly zerging down the entire map during the day and stealing everyone's scrolls....

What kind of DC strategy would be approved by AD and EP?
    ...you wouldn't be focused so hard in the evening by EP and AD wanting payback...

So DC playing the map as a faction and taking scrolls is bad, but EP and AD working together to do the same thing is good?

Well ok then.

Please let me know what DC strategy would be approved, thanks.

Your GM promised to "gate AD until they quit the game." You guys dance on corpses after your 24v1 "victories"(i have vids of this) while you call other people toxic.

And AD and EP aren't working together. A lot of AD just dislike y'all more than they dislike EP at the moment. But maybe that'd be different if your leader hadn't spent the rest of his time on AD trash talking the faction and telling us we were all going to die once you all switched.
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Fight with honor...
    What does fight with honour mean in a game where EP and AD are in larger zergs more often than DC is? Does fight with honour mean DC players should go out into the field alone and face down the 100 AD stampeding towards them?
    ...and quit holding a grudge against AD
    Don't you think you're expressing a grudge right now? I mean, the only ones whinging are AD and EP, which is ironic, since you're the ones winning.
    Stop constantly PvDooring empty keeps like...Dragonclaw
    Ok, so you don't want us to attack empty keeps held by EP or AD, only defended keeps, and you don't want us attacking our own home keeps.

I think I'm starting to get the picture.
    Stop zerging down solo players with 20-60 people.
    Are you saying that AD and EP don't do the same? Or are you saying 'we do it because you did it first'?
    Edited by AlanTheDragonLord on February 15, 2020 5:22AM
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Crash427 wrote: »
    You guys dance on corpses after your 24v1 "victories"(i have vids of this) while you call other people toxic.

Sweet! I'm famous!
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crash427 wrote: »
    Your GM promised to "gate AD until they quit the game." You guys dance on corpses after your 24v1 "victories"(i have vids of this) while you call other people toxic.

And AD and EP aren't working together. A lot of AD just dislike y'all more than they dislike EP at the moment. But maybe that'd be different if your leader hadn't spent the rest of his time on AD trash talking the faction and telling us we were all going to die once you all switched.

It doesn't hurt that much of EP is sympathetic to the cause.

But if people think AD and EP and working together, they must not notice Drake, Sej and BRK have a fresh yellow coat of paint whenever EP goes too far west. Or how often EP licks the salty doors of Alessia but sadly left all the siege weapons at home.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe if you stopped constantly zerging down the entire map during the day and stealing everyone's scrolls....

What kind of DC strategy would be approved by AD and EP?
    ...you wouldn't be focused so hard in the evening by EP and AD wanting payback...

So DC playing the map as a faction and taking scrolls is bad, but EP and AD working together to do the same thing is good?

Well ok then.

Please let me know what DC strategy would be approved, thanks.

The winning one. Holding the most property for the longest period of time isn't a hard concept, figure it out.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Or how often EP licks the salty doors of Alessia but sadly left all the siege weapons at home.

lol that made me laugh.

I do know what you mean though, seems like EP wants to bridge farm and when they do make it up to the doors the seem befuddled about what to do, then some rando EP just shouts "TO THE BRIDGE!!1!1" and they turn around and charge back to it.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday EP had both DC scrolls and Emp, so of course DC take Brindle and Roe while EP have Aleswell and Dragonclaw. The dumbness continues.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yaaa! Finally got my internet back. 58 days no eso :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday EP had both DC scrolls and Emp, so of course DC take Brindle and Roe while EP have Aleswell and Dragonclaw. The dumbness continues.

I just don’t understand the logic behind it. Like why hit AD at all with that kind of map? If anything break the gates and defend Ash if necessary otherwise focus EP. Maybe take Nikel and that’s it. Just as I don’t understand periods of time where EP is about to EMP and AD hits Ash. It makes absolutely no sense what people do.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farewell to Kaalgrontiid!

Campaign History: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/513535/campaign-history-pc-na-30-day-kaalgrontiid-victories

Total Wins
    EP: 5
    AD: 2
    DC: 2