Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Outnumbered magicka nightblade Dragonhold feat Zaan

Heresyall
Heresyall
✭✭✭✭
-Heresya EP MagNB/AR 50
-Hȩresya EP MagNB/AR 50
-Lonely Player EP MagNB/AR 50
-The Godblade DC MagNB/ AR 50
-Useless Class EP MagNB/AR 50
-Crippled Class AD MagNB/AR 50
-The Serpent EP MagNB/ AR 50
-Harrowing Reaper EP MagNB / AR 50
-Lord Herrington EP MagDK/AR 47
-Mind Terror EP MagNecro/AR 35
[center
-Soul Siphoner EP MagNB/AR 38
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would give my left whatsit for a 50ms ping in Cyrodiil, 300 ms is average.
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool video, dude. I might actually dust off the magblade and give this a go. Regardless, you deserve more replies in here.

Do you feel like you have enough healing for 1vX using concealed weapon? Footage aside, that was my main concern. Also, are there any classes you really find you struggle with this patch?
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • Heresyall
    Heresyall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Concealed is cheaper, it also offers more burst potential with the stun.The heal from swallow isn't that good in outnumbered situation because swallow is mostly used on offensive. When i'm on defensive(when i need the heal) i can't turn to use it (it gets blocked/roll dodged alot).
    Swallow Soul is still better in 1v1 scenarios since it allows you (with siphoning attack and dark cloak)to always be on offensive and not having to worry about your HPs.

When outnumbered, the most annoying classes are Magsorc Magplar Stamplar. In duels i don't really struggle against any classes but stamina necromancer and stamblades are annoying to fight because they have good tools to counter magnb burst.

I also uploaded a 2vsX vidéo and you can see that my build changes alot in group since i need to be able to support and share the damage income with my mate(s).
    Edited by Heresyall on January 29, 2020 12:45PM
    -Heresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Hȩresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Lonely Player EP MagNB/AR 50
    -The Godblade DC MagNB/ AR 50
    -Useless Class EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Crippled Class AD MagNB/AR 50
    -The Serpent EP MagNB/ AR 50
    -Harrowing Reaper EP MagNB / AR 50
    -Lord Herrington EP MagDK/AR 47
    -Mind Terror EP MagNecro/AR 35
    [center
    -Soul Siphoner EP MagNB/AR 38
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heresyall wrote: »
    Concealed is cheaper, it also offers more burst potential with the stun.The heal from swallow isn't that good in outnumbered situation because swallow is mostly used on offensive. When i'm on defensive(when i need the heal) i can't turn to use it (it gets blocked/roll dodged alot).
    Swallow Soul is still better in 1v1 scenarios since it allows you (with siphoning attack and dark cloak)to always be on offensive and not having to worry about your HPs.

When outnumbered, the most annoying classes are Magsorc Magplar Stamplar. In duels i don't really struggle against any classes but stamina necromancer and stamblades are annoying to fight because they have good tools to counter magnb burst.

I also uploaded a 2vsX vidéo and you can see that my build changes alot in group since i need to be able to support and share the damage income with my mate(s).

Thanks for the advice. I finished building these sets up last night and am pretty excited to give them a go. Haven't tried mNB in like a year besides the occasional gank run, so we'll see how it goes.
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • Waylander07
    Waylander07
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heresyall wrote: »

Amazing skill, I play for AD but have to admit that yours skills are impressive. I see claims that you are cheating in the video but after watching it i am going to say that you are just one of the top players. Great video
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Cheater cheater pumpkin eater!
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff mate
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best magblade EU ;) The legend ;)

What add-on do you use for counting merciless stacks?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice1, youre using brp resto with healward right? Oh I would kill to have 40ms, on average I guess im on 130 these days at the best of times.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent skill! Love the hate whispers. LOL. Ya gotta be cheating if you are winning. Ugh.... No cheating here, just skill!

Good work!
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't post your build. You know someone will make forum posts to nerf whatever you are using.
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome video, my favorite part is reading the whispers from all the salty victims 👌
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome video, my favorite part is reading the whispers from all the salty victims 👌

When people post videos like this, that is all I really come to see. I love it whenever anyone using a meta build or ballgroup build gets stomped. They can't understand that the build can only go so far...
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Excellent videos. A true master at work. This is why ZOS does not buff NB’s. In the hands of someone who knows what they are doing NB’s are very very hard to beat.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Best magblade EU ;) The legend ;)

What add-on do you use for counting merciless stacks?

Grim Focus Counter, has lots of different presets to choose from.