The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which Faction has the Overall Best Community

SideQuestHero
I am not a very competitive player, or a competitive person, for that matter. While it would be nice to be with the alliance that has the best PvP presence if I ever decide to go that route, It does not matter to me right now. As a console player now restarting on PC NA, I want to be spending my time with people that I can have a good time with. So generally speaking, which faction has the best overall community. That is, who has the least toxic players? The more kind and helpful players? things of that nature.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your best bet is to find a PVP guild that fits the supportive, fun, and helpful community you are looking for. Finding a guild I enjoy hanging out with made a huge difference in my long-term enjoyment of PVP. It might help to specify which campaign type you want to play in.

The factions themselves all tend to have a certain amount of helpful players, toxic players, politics, zone chat wars, and anything you can think of.