The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

can I report someone to zos for spreading slander about me in game?

wolfbone
wolfbone
✭✭✭✭✭
some one who I've blocked via psn continues to spread untrue rumors about me, and the nature of them is rather harmful.

Is this a violation of eso terms of service, and could I report them to zos for what they're doing?
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I believe so.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can report them as it does constitute harassment (depending the nature of what is being said, but you get the idea). That said, chances of support doing anything about it are low.
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good to know.

gotten to a ridiculous point know where I've had to block them because the moment they know I'm there start insulting me.

• wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reported the offending player, I'm rather sick of him spreading illegal claims about me around daggerfall guilds and insulting me and hurling abuse at me if I unblock him.
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, as expected ZOS just tells me to block the offending player. which I already have done.
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that the normal automated response? Cause your going to want to reply to that and get a real person to look at it. They won't tell you what happens of course but if your serious about more results then just blocking, that's what you need to do.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I believe so.

This. You can report anyone to Zos for any reason. Zos looks at the merits and decide if they need to take action.

I will point out that the first response from CS is often an auto response. I tis best to reply to it again (only once) to reinforce the abusive actions you allege this person has done.
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped bothering. best I can do is block them on psn so they cant interact with me.