The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dear and beloved ZOS support [a plea]

Bo0137
Bo0137
✭✭✭✭
This poor and innocent khajiit is feeling dreary because he missed the dates to be eligible to receive the so beautiful and waited Bat Pet (yes, the one from the stream).

Now, on a more serious appeal:
I SWEAR I watched the entire stream, I even interacted with our fellow friends in the comments. The past month I was divulging this stream to everyone (I actually made my girlfriend watch it for a while) and my heart ached when I knew we didn’t make it to the final goal.
Please, please, please, don’t let me out of this! I don’t care really much about pets in general, but the bat idea was mind-blowing!! I simply loved it and it’s a must for a collector like me.
If you put it into perspective, I just missed killing one single mob, which isn’t that big of a deal...
I’ll be forever in gratitude with you... don’t let this poor one down
-On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can try an Online Support ticket, @Bo0137 ... but certainly no guarantees.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of an issue where some players who were eligible for the Long-Winged Bat pet did not receive it when they were granted on February 4th, 2020. We have identified these players who were missed and we will be granting the Long-Winged Bat to these players between now and February 14th, 2020. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive the pet by February 15th, please contact Customer Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We are aware of an issue where some players who were eligible for the Long-Winged Bat pet did not receive it when they were granted on February 4th, 2020. We have identified these players who were missed and we will be granting the Long-Winged Bat to these players between now and February 14th, 2020. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive the pet by February 15th, please contact Customer Support.

thanks a lot BillE!! You will not be forgotten!!
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tried and got a run-around. The thing is you had to kill something between the date of the stream and the 22nd of January, which would've been nice if it was included IN the stream. If you didn't kill something, you're not eligible unfortunately.