The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/01/31

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Riekling Banner, Boar Pelt 4,000g
  2. Riekling Grinding Stone 450g
  3. Riekling Tanning Rack, Stretched 450g
  4. Riekling Brazier, Ceremonial 4,000g
  5. Riekling Bonfire, Cermonial 4,000g

All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Edited by BenevolentBowd on February 1, 2020 9:46AM
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again?
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    v7Zukeg.png
    xVKLtVG.png
    fDaW1RN.png
    4PgCcGH.png
    yIN4hwn.png
    tTQvwwF.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wooooo more trash :):):)
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    nerf ping please
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never before my will to do all this was tested so hard. I can wake up at 3 a.m. to take pictures. But I can't stand someone repeatedly spamming damned dancing skeleton specially to break my infinite-not-no-get-logged-off-emote!
    I want to break some bones...
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    Never before my will to do all this was tested so hard. I can wake up at 3 a.m. to take pictures. But I can't stand someone repeatedly spamming damned dancing skeleton specially to break my infinite-not-no-get-logged-off-emote!
    I want to break some bones...

Your efforts every week are very much appreciated. <3
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking for the new Boar Pet and wondering why there wasn't a picture. Then it dawned on me that was Boar Pelt. I'm not picking on your typing skills @BenevolentBowd as mine are terrible just commenting on my own faulty thought processes.

Another week of meh. I bought two of each last year and have only used a couple of pieces in my Exorcised Coven Cottage with the remainder still in storage.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will buy many more bonfires...…..

They give off sooo much smoke, which can be used to great effect! :)

Also they are much cheaper than the New Life Bonfire(10k) and a lot bigger!

Edit:- and ofc they are tradeable!!
    Edited by freespirit on February 1, 2020 1:42AM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wooooo more trash :):):)

That grinding stone can be used as bosmer bath :) it fits sitting position perfectly.
  • Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭
    yawn
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another wood elf furnishing with snow added. That's just beyond lazy.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Especially when there has been woodelf furnishings that have not been released since housing launch. Like the woodelf spoon and fork.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the brazier the same as the Witches’ Brazier?
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the Riekling tanning rack is actually a Riekling trampoline?
    Master Craftsman!
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Each week I enjoy checking these threads (for which, thanks).

Each week recently ZOS conspire to find new way to dampen my enthusiasm for housing.

Literally nothing here I don’t already have, or which could remotely be described as ‘legendary’.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warm up at my chilly bonfire.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Especially when there has been woodelf furnishings that have not been released since housing launch. Like the woodelf spoon and fork.

I hope you mean the gigantic ones in the Snugpod loading screen picture. Those always cracked me up, such large utensils for such a smol mer.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking for the new Boar Pet and wondering why there wasn't a picture. Then it dawned on me that was Boar Pelt. I'm not picking on your typing skills @BenevolentBowd as mine are terrible just commenting on my own faulty thought processes.

Another week of meh. I bought two of each last year and have only used a couple of pieces in my Exorcised Coven Cottage with the remainder still in storage.

Thanks!
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »

@GenjiraX, same model, but a bit recolored and smaller flame.
    1WHCU3k.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks much smokier, too!
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting. :smile:

I don't mind any of this stuff and feel it should definitely remain in the game, but I can't help feeling it shouldn't be classed as "luxury".

A luxury vendor should sell things that feel more luxurious than the average thing, surely?

Doesn't all have to all be gaudy, or huge, or whatever, but it should at least feel a little better quality and/or more refined and/or slightly more beautiful than average, or something...
    Edited by Tigerseye on February 1, 2020 10:00AM
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sounds of joy in Riekling language*
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »

I hope you mean the gigantic ones in the Snugpod loading screen picture. Those always cracked me up, such large utensils for such a smol mer.

I do actually. If you look up wood elf furnishings on the uesp they are there. Gold quality too
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the heck is going on with this vender? It's been pretty much garbage lately. :(
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not seeing the luxury :/ It is like an eso garage sale...,

Thnx @BenevolentBowd for the post !!
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the standard "Luxury?" comments we see every week.

I honestly feel the best change ZOS could make to this game would be to just rename this vendor to "Themed Furniture Dealer". Keep selling the same stuff, but it would decrease complaints like 50%. /shrug
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do actually. If you look up wood elf furnishings on the uesp they are there. Gold quality too
    Oh em gee, these need to be in the game right meow. Hmm, then I’d have to spend all my gold mats making giant utensils for all my properties because my main is a wee bosmer who carries forks into battle when she PVPs.

• TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh em gee, these need to be in the game right meow. Hmm, then I’d have to spend all my gold mats making giant utensils for all my properties because my main is a wee bosmer who carries forks into battle when she PVPs.

Been waiting for years so not super confident they will ever get released
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »
    Again?

The furniture themes always come in weekly pair, so it shouldn't be unexpected when it was Riekling last week.
    Jaraal wrote: »

Looks much smokier, too!

And snowier!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!