The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, please don't forget...

MashmalloMan
MashmalloMan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
U24 Dragonhold Patch
  • Abilities and item sets that grant Physical and Spell Resistances now grant an equal amount of both as a singular stat – Armor – rather than 2 separate stats.
    • Many item sets that granted X Spell or Physical Resistance now grant .5X Armor. This was done to ensure total power remains the same, with less variance in these stats.
    • Passives that grant a unique source of one have not been adjusted.
    • Major and Minor Resolve now grant an equal amount of Physical and Spell Resistance, and Major and Minor Ward have been discontinued.
    • Note that this has not yet happened to Fracture and Breach or forms of Penetration.

ZOS, please don't forget to combine penetration sources on sets and debuffs in the game. This would make abilities like Razor Caltrops, 1h+shield Ransack, Bow's Focussed Aim, Warden's Scorch morphs, Destruction Staff Weakness to Elements and finally sets like Night Mothers Gaze more useful for group content.

Don't let us wait another major update for this. The only assumption I have for why you haven't done this change yet is because you would need to rework morphs to provide unique effects like 1h+shield Pierce Armor and Warden's Scorch morphs.

What new morph effects would you like added to abilities like Pierce Armor to make them stand out on their own?
Edited by MashmalloMan on January 30, 2020 10:20PM
PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a new effect that lets me one shot people while also face tanking twenty others. The twenty first guy can finally beat me, but hopefully he was the guy I one shot first. So it balances out.
    Edited by ChunkyCat on January 30, 2020 10:34PM
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    I want a new effect that lets me one shot people while also face tanking twenty others. The twenty first guy can finally beat me, but hopefully he was the guy I one shot first. So it balances out.

What ability would you like that on? I'll see if I can make it happen.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all of them