The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

unable to retrieve announcemnts

Stevie6
Stevie6
✭✭✭✭
Login screen keeps saying "loading" but goes nowhere. I just hit the "play" button and get "unable to retrieve announcements". Then the connection times out. My internet is good atm. All UDP/TCP ports for ESO are open as well as the firewall. Still the same problem. I also did a repair and still nothing. When I did a speed test to Lubbock, dallas, or san Angelo tx my ping was beween 11-28ms. When I got in game yesterday it was around 500 ms. lol.....It's not me... :{
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Stevie6

As posted here, there was a temporary issue affecting logins which should now be resolved. If you continue to have any issues please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    yep, day two and still the same problem. This is on the NA PC Server.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers.
    Staff Post
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still can't login..unable to retrieve announcements lol NA PC...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Stevie6

There were a few issues affecting logins for PC players on Thursday. Are you still having any issues logging in today?
    Staff Post
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    No issues with the PC version of ESO at the moment. The Steam PC launcher will no longer be used. Too many issues with Steam based games.