The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

CP Players matched with Low level players in BG! (Bug or Exploit?)

Solaire
Solaire
✭✭✭
Logged in today to do the dailies on my Alts then this happened, i ended up with CP 568 in below Lv.50 BG and he was not the only one,
there was another guy in one of the other teams who was CP 800 but i could not get a screenshot of him since he was very fast cloaking away and sniping more than 30 kills,
I do not know if their CP works or not but it shows it regardless and they got matched with below level 50 players.
but i'm pretty sure their gear does.

The CP Player on our team seemed pretty surprised himself as well.

is this a bug? or an exploit?
anyone if that happened to you before? or this is something new?

Screenshot >> https://ibb.co/qWwFwg3

Edit: Updated the Screenshot with a more clearer version.
Edited by Solaire on January 28, 2020 12:25PM
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a bug just like there being able to be 50 players in BGs as well
  • Solaire
    Solaire
    ✭✭✭
    Been a bug just like there being able to be 50 players in BGs as well

Pretty bad, so this has still not been fixed.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone has to baptize the new players every mid-year mayhem :D
  • Solaire
    Solaire
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    Someone has to baptize the new players every mid-year mayhem :D

LOL
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solaire wrote: »

its an addon.
  • Solaire
    Solaire
    ✭✭✭

its an addon.

What?
    You must've got it wrong, that's my Screenshot, i do have UI Addon, so this is all legit.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭

its an addon.

What?
    You must've got it wrong, that's my Screenshot, i do have UI Addon, so this is all legit.

it shows you a number of cp on players account. level and cp number are different things
  • Solaire
    Solaire
    ✭✭✭

its an addon.

What?

it shows you a number of cp on players account. level and cp number are different things

I know, the UI only shows the CP points when they are past level 50, it doesn't show the CP if you are below 50, why doesn't it show my CP?
    as i said he was not a low level so he was pretty surprised himself.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you were right. 50 lvl players can be matched against low lvled players in below 50 bgs. i thought you had misinformed by your addon because i could not think that zos are SO incompetent. broken group finder, broken matchmaking and now this. im afraid to think what bug would be next