Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Polymorph's Showdown

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
Alright, which of the top 3 polymorphs do you think had the right of being in the Crown Store? Also, leave a comment if you would like.

latest?cb=20170412101752

450?cb=20141117011229

The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Event-Will-Begin-on-the-20th-of-September-600x300.jpg
Edited by Inhuman003 on January 13, 2020 9:40PM

Polymorph's Showdown 66 votes

Hollowjack
4%
Inhuman003JayJayIsSoJayJack_TheImpaler 3 votes
Spriggan
45%
xaraanAelorinLoralai_907VexariusOlauronInaMoonlightTheShadowScoutFreakin_HytteXDark_One13Diabolus1989Aethereal'Goldengepe87Mothershed52FortunattoVahlyanceWildRaptorXMagicalLijaAshrynJawshoeuhAnumaril 30 votes
Minotaur
25%
calitrumanb14_ESOSilafKrainor1974FischblutUrbanMonkLordLomaxPajorKittytravelDosuulrexagamemnonskrvbb10rdspekdahCMDR_Un1k0rnYe_Olde_CroweFlipFlopFrogRinging_NirnrootiPlayOnlyESO 17 votes
Other
24%
StreegaSkullstachioShadow_AkulameekmikoLukosCreydenTelvanniWizardcolossalvoidsFabresFourArgonianwerecroc212StarlockMichaebluebirdACaptiveMindzECHOTigressCreedxXMeowMeowXx 16 votes
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Spriggan and Nereid would be awesome *throws money at screen*
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spriggan
    I would love to just walk around forests as a spriggan
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollowjack
    I personally like Hollowjack because of the gothic black flame glowing where the head supposed to be, It gives it its own vibe. Plus, I had more polymorph's but I was afraid to say some of them and here is two of them a 100% Mummy wrapped in sheets of cloth and Solid Stone polymorph, I remember there was a quest where you had to help out a Stone NPC and fight others like him in the main zone and not Craglorn.
    Edited by Inhuman003 on January 24, 2020 2:19PM
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    A Spriggan polymorph would be awesome and I would love such a thing, but I would still prefer something that allows SOME measure of customization, otherwise everybody's characters start to look identical. This is why I greatly prefer the concept of skins, you can still do a lot of character customizing. The old memento from the first crown crates gave your character the appearance of a Spriggan, whilst maintaining their body size, shape etc. Something like that would be great. Sadly, that awesome visual effect is stuck in the graveyard of collectibles known as "mementos", a vast list of wasted items that would be much better served as furnishings, skins, emotes and polymorphs.

Huge tangents aside, yes I would still love a Spriggan polymorph. (I would also like Golden Saint, Dark Seducer and Snow Elf skins, but that is a topic for another time.)
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Take a guess (All you Necromancers know exactly what I am talking about.)
    c2b5b9bf8bfae43ef543e517b54693ad.png
    "When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men." ~Manly P. Hall
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    I personally like Hollowjack because of the gothic black flame glowing where the head supposed to be, It gives it its own vibe. Plus, I had more polymorph's but I was afraid to say some of them and here is two of them a 100% Mommy wrapped in sheets of cloth and Solid Stone polymorph, I remember there was a quest where you had to help out a Stone NPC and fight others like him in the main zone and not Craglorn.

In fact there was for a limited time a crown store polymorph that would turn you to a stone Anka Ra
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/dread-anka-ra/
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollowjack
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    I personally like Hollowjack because of the gothic black flame glowing where the head supposed to be, It gives it its own vibe. Plus, I had more polymorph's but I was afraid to say some of them and here is two of them a 100% Mommy wrapped in sheets of cloth and Solid Stone polymorph, I remember there was a quest where you had to help out a Stone NPC and fight others like him in the main zone and not Craglorn.

In fact there was for a limited time a crown store polymorph that would turn you to a stone Anka Ra
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/dread-anka-ra/

Thanks but that's not the one😊
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minotaur
    In honesty I’d like all three added but Minotaur first
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Nereid for the win!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Those things!
    eh6KakH.png
    AyfivCP.png
    1bw32xP.png
    lmsGPSq.png

Nereid and spriggan would be nice too.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minotaur
    Minotaurs are cool.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's Polymorph, and why are they having a showdown?
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I like the Nereid redesigned and to be Vampire Empress *looking at you werewolf lord poly* Maybe with new dlc. Fingers crossed X

It would be nice to be able to earn more polys like I did with IC.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Nereid! :heart:
    latest?cb=20140406073340
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollowjack
    ad207bcb8ffbc52cfbca0ff1e9c86254.png
    e5d836188a9a59cb2e2623605c599b91.png
    448267f3b8bc8ffa081350b220684316.jpg

• Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollowjack
    I think there should be two polymorphs of Spriggan's. One Spriggan of the light of the forest and one Spriggan of the darkness of the forest.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spriggan
    Spriggan. I thought that halloween pumpkin head polymorph would have been awesome if... well, if it didn't have the pumpkin head and just had a proper spriggan like head.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC