Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is this allowed ??

• Long_Distance
    Long_Distance
    ✭✭✭
    I would like it if the Towns had no safe spots. Of course it's not nice to kill questers while they are interacting with an NPC. But if they were safe, you'd had people staying their all day like they unfortuneatly do nowadays at the wayshrines of the towns. That imho is a much bigger exploit.
    After all Cyrodiil was made for PvPers and not for the odd quester who happens to be there once in a while during Midyear Mayham.
    Edited by Long_Distance on January 27, 2020 12:25PM
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hello there,

We've had to remove a few non-constructive and baiting comments. Please remember that while it’s alright to disagree or even debate with each other, provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable on our forums.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvE players in Cyrodiil: bring a friend.

it's a PvP zone. or call it out.

a lot of veteran players are bored to death with Chalamo or Alessia bridge, they constantly watches the zone chat for anything new.

that means as soon as someone goes in zone, "3 <insert opposing faction> hiding in Bruma killing newbies", some of us, literally, gets a *** and jumps on the nearest wayshrine to hunt those people down.

it's allowed because there's nothing wrong with waiting for fresh meat to be delivered to you.....

disclaimer: I dont gank but will kill anyone i see in Cyro.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    sell me your soul.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »
    ThePedge wrote: »
    PvP zone
    Not breaking any rules

Why wouldn't it be allowed? :D

Well technically some of it is exploiting. Exploiting is ‘using game mechanics in an unintended way for an advantage’ or something like that, I can’t remember exactly how it’s defined.

Killing people while grabbing quests, probably not, camping a door and killing everyone who comes through. Probably yea.

I would argue that intent of a game mechanic must be defined, not implied, if people want to start making accusations questioning the moral character of a player calling them an exploiter.
    Since Cyrodiil is defined as the PvP zone, I cannot see a problem with this.

What about puting doors back again in resource towers? It is a PvP zone right, so why did ZoS removed those doors?

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_TrishM wrote: »
    Hello there,

We've had to remove a few non-constructive and baiting comments. Please remember that while it’s alright to disagree or even debate with each other, provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable on our forums.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Telling people to learn to get good instead of complaining about not being good is constructive tho.

Stop silencing the truth zos.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe he/she leeched the way to being prefect.... That would explain it