Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for an adjustable clock add-on

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
I tried the Tamriel clock add-on but it only tells me what day it is today if it started on 4 Rain's Hand 2e582. There are no options to adjust manually … at least I didn't see it.

When I start a new toon I always start at mid-day on 4 Rain's Hand 2e582 (ie April 4, 2014) - so only 3 hours of playtime before midnight (I count 6 hours play for a Tamriel day).

No matter how I play it at the start I always loose 15 days in Coldharbour at the start of the Prophet storyline.

On my current toon created December 15, 2019 I am at level 44 and I have /played 2 days 17 hours 5 minutes and I am on Middas, 30 Rain's Hand 2e582 (on January 8, 2020) - thanks to the New Year Festival boost.

Is there a clock add-on that is adjustable so I can shown with precision at install the time of day and date I want ?

thanks

During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    one more question regarding which calendar ESO uses.

According to UESP both Arena and Daggerfall uses a set number of days per month. Morrowind uses another set of number of days, while Oblivion and Skyrim uses a third set of numbers.

Which one does Elder Scrolls Online uses ?

During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use
    Clock -Tamriel Standard Time
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info241-Clock-TamrielStandardTime.html
    Never had a problem
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to change the Tamriel using (_DDD, _D. _MMM _YY _hh:_mm:_ss ) so it reads Morndas, 21 Rain's Hand 2e582. But I am unable make it correctly.

How should it be written so 27 January 2020 would be 21 Rain's Hand 2e582 ?

just a note on the info … the game starts on Rain's Hand (April) but the owner of the add-on shows First Seed (which is March)

thks