Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)

looking for an adjustable clock add-on

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
I tried the Tamriel clock add-on but it only tells me what day it is today if it started on 4 Rain's Hand 2e582. There are no options to adjust manually … at least I didn't see it.

When I start a new toon I always start at mid-day on 4 Rain's Hand 2e582 (ie April 4, 2014) - so only 3 hours of playtime before midnight (I count 6 hours play for a Tamriel day).

No matter how I play it at the start I always loose 15 days in Coldharbour at the start of the Prophet storyline.

On my current toon created December 15, 2019 I am at level 44 and I have /played 2 days 17 hours 5 minutes and I am on Middas, 30 Rain's Hand 2e582 (on January 8, 2020) - thanks to the New Year Festival boost.

Is there a clock add-on that is adjustable so I can shown with precision at install the time of day and date I want ?

thanks

First I give my toons a prequel to their story ... doing all the miscellaneous quests of their province of origin. Then they follow the playstyle of "What Order Should I Do ESO's Story Arcs? - A Guide"

Haafingar - Sogrgun Drunk-Cloak - Male Nord - Guardian of the Wild - NA/PC (becoming the Vestige at level 20)
Grahtwood - Genri Oakblossom - Female Bosmer - Savage Stalker - Aldmeri Dominion - NA/PC
Vvardenfell - Gileig Hlaniro - Male Dunmer - Stamblade - Ebonheart Pact - NA/PC
Alik'r Desert - Ennicey Mhejin - Male Yokudan - Stamina Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant - NA/PC (becomes the Vestige at level 15)
The Rift - Eiribi Knot-Hair - Female Nord - Stamina Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact - NA/PC
Shadowfen - Milah Negsus - Female Saxhleel - Necromancer - Ebonheart Pact - NA/PC
Glenumbra - Nelrie Margaux - Female Breton - Magicka Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA/PC
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    one more question regarding which calendar ESO uses.

According to UESP both Arena and Daggerfall uses a set number of days per month. Morrowind uses another set of number of days, while Oblivion and Skyrim uses a third set of numbers.

Which one does Elder Scrolls Online uses ?

First I give my toons a prequel to their story ... doing all the miscellaneous quests of their province of origin. Then they follow the playstyle of "What Order Should I Do ESO's Story Arcs? - A Guide"

Haafingar - Sogrgun Drunk-Cloak - Male Nord - Guardian of the Wild - NA/PC (becoming the Vestige at level 20)
    Grahtwood - Genri Oakblossom - Female Bosmer - Savage Stalker - Aldmeri Dominion - NA/PC
    Alik'r Desert - Ennicey Mhejin - Male Yokudan - Stamina Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant - NA/PC (becomes the Vestige at level 15)
    The Rift - Eiribi Knot-Hair - Female Nord - Stamina Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact - NA/PC
    Shadowfen - Milah Negsus - Female Saxhleel - Necromancer - Ebonheart Pact - NA/PC
    Glenumbra - Nelrie Margaux - Female Breton - Magicka Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA/PC
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use
    Clock -Tamriel Standard Time
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info241-Clock-TamrielStandardTime.html
    Never had a problem
    I beat the Loot Box System,
    I got an Apex Mount from a Free Drop Crate.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to change the Tamriel using (_DDD, _D. _MMM _YY _hh:_mm:_ss ) so it reads Morndas, 21 Rain's Hand 2e582. But I am unable make it correctly.

How should it be written so 27 January 2020 would be 21 Rain's Hand 2e582 ?

just a note on the info … the game starts on Rain's Hand (April) but the owner of the add-on shows First Seed (which is March)

thks