Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stalking Blastbones (Magicka Morph) needs a new secondary effect.

• Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abyssmol wrote: »
    ZOS wtf, you nerfed Dark Flare, and now you made a Dark Flare equivalent (Blastbones) that is way better. No cast time, faster travel time, perfect for LOS game play, lower resource cost, igreat at range and even better at melee. Whomever wants to argue that Blastbone has an animation time longer than Dark Flare, please stop. This is an ability that you activate instantly and forget - no channel, no cast time. You are free to continue your rotation as soon as you press the bottom. Also as a bonus, you can stand behind the skeleton and it provides lost of sight....

If people don't realize how strong this ability is now, I don't know what to say then. This is an ability that does a lot of damage, it's not easy avoidable at range and impossible to avoid at melee, provides 100% defile because it is spammable (cast and forget); it provides great LOS. Think of a pet sorc and templar Dark Flare combined with no cast time and a pet that actually does damage. ZOS what are you thinking??? Would you consider changing Dark Flare to a instant ability, with faster travel time, and add an animation that after it's cast it provides lost of sight protection for 2.5 seconds.

Again for those people that want to say, oh it's not instant, it has a 2.5 sec animation. I would tell you this, 2.5 sec delay in animation make the ability even stronger. Imagine a Templar casting a instant Dark Flare, and the ball of light stays in front of the templar protecting it of 2.5 seconds, while it's jabbing away. The 2.5 secs animation while standing in front of you is protecting you while you are free to heal, attack, buff, delay the bust.

If this goes live the way it is now on pts, it would be a broken skill... ZOS if you don't agree, then as an alternative, give all classes this 100% uptime defile with all the perks blastbones has now.

You can stun it, it's telegraphed.

"You can stun it-" okay, let's go with that. If you are a melee character at 28m, you have to run 26m to stun the skeleton (by doing that you missed your first attack- the 2.5 sec animation worked perfectly at blocking an attack). Then the skeleton gets back up within a second and hit you anyway.

You are at melee range. As soon as you see the telegraph (activation of the blastbones) you stun it (using an attack on the pet not your opponent). While your attacking the pet, your opponent is attacking you (2.5 sec animation protection working perfectly). Within 1 sec the skeleton gets up and hit you anyway.

Now you can stun every single one of the blastbones and the caster would thank you for it!

It has 7k hp in pvp. You can easily kill it with 2 shots if not simply 1 shot. Compared to other delayed burst skills (like Curse, Power of Light, Asassin's Will and Shalks) Blastbone is the easiest/least costly to avoid
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS wtf, you nerfed Dark Flare, and now you made a Dark Flare equivalent (Blastbones) that is way better. No cast time, faster travel time, perfect for LOS game play, lower resource cost, igreat at range and even better at melee. Whomever wants to argue that Blastbone has an animation time longer than Dark Flare, please stop. This is an ability that you activate instantly and forget - no channel, no cast time. You are free to continue your rotation as soon as you press the bottom. Also as a bonus, you can stand behind the skeleton and it provides lost of sight....

If people don't realize how strong this ability is now, I don't know what to say then. This is an ability that does a lot of damage, it's not easy avoidable at range and impossible to avoid at melee, provides 100% defile because it is spammable (cast and forget); it provides great LOS. Think of a pet sorc and templar Dark Flare combined with no cast time and a pet that actually does damage. ZOS what are you thinking??? Would you consider changing Dark Flare to a instant ability, with faster travel time, and add an animation that after it's cast it provides lost of sight protection for 2.5 seconds.

Again for those people that want to say, oh it's not instant, it has a 2.5 sec animation. I would tell you this, 2.5 sec delay in animation make the ability even stronger. Imagine a Templar casting a instant Dark Flare, and the ball of light stays in front of the templar protecting it of 2.5 seconds, while it's jabbing away. The 2.5 secs animation while standing in front of you is protecting you while you are free to heal, attack, buff, delay the bust.

If this goes live the way it is now on pts, it would be a broken skill... ZOS if you don't agree, then as an alternative, give all classes this 100% uptime defile with all the perks blastbones has now.

"You can stun it-" okay, let's go with that. If you are a melee character at 28m, you have to run 26m to stun the skeleton (by doing that you missed your first attack- the 2.5 sec animation worked perfectly at blocking an attack). Then the skeleton gets back up within a second and hit you anyway.

You are at melee range. As soon as you see the telegraph (activation of the blastbones) you stun it (using an attack on the pet not your opponent). While your attacking the pet, your opponent is attacking you (2.5 sec animation protection working perfectly). Within 1 sec the skeleton gets up and hit you anyway.

Now you can stun every single one of the blastbones and the caster would thank you for it!

[snip] you said the skeleton gets up.

It just lives out it's lifespan and dies. It doesn't have break free.

[snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 14, 2020 12:38PM
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[snip]

[snip] The skeleton has a lifespan of 6 secs. You can stun it, but it's back up and with the new update jumping to you within 1 sec. By stunning it you don't do [snip] but waste one attack on the skeleton...

[edited for baiting and profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 14, 2020 12:37PM
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

It has 7k hp in pvp. You can easily kill it with 2 shots if not simply 1 shot. Compared to other delayed burst skills (like Curse, Power of Light, Asassin's Will and Shalks) Blastbone is the easiest/least costly to avoid

I don't know about the 7k health but let's go with that. 7k one shot in pvp - are you wasting one ultimate on the skeleton? And that's 7k damage that you didn't do to your opponent while your opponent was hitting you, healing back to full health, or kitting. I wonder how many times have you killed the blastbones skeleton currently in pvp. But more importantly I wonder how are you going to kill it now that it jumps up to 28m. As a sorc, are you going to use meteor to kill it or two D-swing with the new stun.. I wonder...
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't know about the 7k health but let's go with that. 7k one shot in pvp - are you wasting one ultimate on the skeleton? And that's 7k damage that you didn't do to your opponent while your opponent was hitting you, healing back to full health, or kitting. I wonder how many times have you killed the blastbones skeleton currently in pvp. But more importantly I wonder how are you going to kill it now that it jumps up to 28m. As a sorc, are you going to use meteor to kill it or two D-swing with the new stun.. I wonder...

Blastbones' lifespan is 8 seocnds (2,5 is spent building up) and it doesnt have the same resistance as its caster so if you cant deal 7k damage with an ability+light attack+enchantment its not the Necromancer's fault.

Blastbone has more raw power compared to other burst skills because it has more counters

1- Outside of 28 meters anyone can literally outrun it with sprint.
    2- Doesnt chase invisible targets even if you can see them with detec potions
    3- Doesnt work up or down from walls
    4- Often doesnt work in crowded sieges because of all the high ground AOE damage

Just tell me your build and I'll tell you how to nullify stamina Blastbones.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Blastbones' lifespan is 8 seocnds (2,5 is spent building up) and it doesnt have the same resistance as its caster so if you cant deal 7k damage with an ability+light attack+enchantment its not the Necromancer's fault.

Blastbone has more raw power compared to other burst skills because it has more counters

4- Often doesnt work in crowded sieges because of all the high ground AOE damage

The point is that you wasted 2 seconds GCD killing a pet that would be summoned again right away while your opponent was attacking you. And this is what the 2.5 secs animation does for the caster - it protects the caster. This is damage mitigation, plus the high damage, plus 100% uptime on major difile with no cast time (just press a button and let the computer decide how to jump) while you can stand behind the skeleton attacking your opponent and hoping that your opponent targets the skeleton and not you. How can you defend this skill?

Let's go through your counters. 1) it now jumps from 28m (it doesn't run). The jump is faster than any projectile ( faster than dark flare, faster than sun fire). Once it jumps, you can do all the running you want, the projectile (skeleton would hit you anyway)

2) if you want to fight the entire fight in stealth, ok then. But if not, as soon as you come out of stealth within the lifespan of the skeleton, the blastbones would jump at you.

3) I don't know if the new jump mechanic would allow the skeleton to jump up or down walls but most skills don't allow you to do this anyway.

4) the skeleton doesn't run through the battlefield, it jumps like a missile.

People were up in arms about Dark Flare and it got nerf. This skill is way stronger than Dark Flare - no cast time, a pet for LOS, travel time is faster (hard to avoid, impossible to avoid at melee range), 100% uptime on defile. How would you feel if Dark Flare was this strong? Simple, make Dark Flare and other defile skills work like this, and I would be happy. ZOS took a templar skill and made it way better while nerfing the templar one. This is a simple case of pay to win!

Please watch the video of what this skill can do now on PTS...

https://youtu.be/St4_Q_njeI8
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[snip]

[snip] The skeleton has a lifespan of 6 secs. You can stun it, but it's back up and with the new update jumping to you within 1 sec. By stunning it you don't do [snip] but waste one attack on the skeleton...

It suffers the full duration of a stun and is done. [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 14, 2020 12:35PM
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The point is that you wasted 2 seconds GCD killing a pet that would be summoned again right away while your opponent was attacking you. And this is what the 2.5 secs animation does for the caster - it protects the caster. This is damage mitigation, plus the high damage, plus 100% uptime on major difile with no cast time (just press a button and let the computer decide how to jump) while you can stand behind the skeleton attacking your opponent and hoping that your opponent targets the skeleton and not you. How can you defend this skill?

Let's go through your counters. 1) it now jumps from 28m (it doesn't run). The jump is faster than any projectile ( faster than dark flare, faster than sun fire). Once it jumps, you can do all the running you want, the projectile (skeleton would hit you anyway)

2) if you want to fight the entire fight in stealth, ok then. But if not, as soon as you come out of stealth within the lifespan of the skeleton, the blastbones would jump at you.

3) I don't know if the new jump mechanic would allow the skeleton to jump up or down walls but most skills don't allow you to do this anyway.

People were up in arms about Dark Flare and it got nerf. This skill is way stronger than Dark Flare - no cast time, a pet for LOS, travel time is faster (hard to avoid, impossible to avoid at melee range), 100% uptime on defile. How would you feel if Dark Flare was this strong? Simple, make Dark Flare and other defile skills work like this, and I would be happy. ZOS took a templar skill and made it way better while nerfing the templar one. This is a simple case of pay to win!

How can you attack a skill when you aren't quick enough to hardswitch in an mmo?

Dark Flare can be spammed, bones can't.

[snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 14, 2020 12:33PM
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[snip]

[snip]

It suffers the full duration of a stun and is done. If you can't accomplish that it's ineptitude.

[snip] The skeleton is summoned, it has 2.5 animation before it jumps. Once the animation is over it has 5.5 secs to jump. You can only stun the skeleton within the first 2.5 secs, once stun the skeleton has 5.5 secs plus whatever time remains from the 2.5 secs to jump. While you stun it within the 2.5 sec, the skeleton would still have 6 secs of lifespan to free itself from the stun and jump at you...

This is without considering that you stop your attack on you opponent to stun a pet that would hit you hard and defile you anyway... [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 14, 2020 12:31PM
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How can you attack a skill when you aren't quick enough to hardswitch in an mmo?

Dark Flare can be spammed, bones can't.

You have entirely too many holes in your argument.

This is the same knee jerk response that got Beetles nerfed for no reason.

Umm... Dark Flare has 1.1 sec cast time and you say you can spam this skill in PVP, ok! [snip] Is this skill too strong or not, and would you let Dark Flare and other defile skills take the same characteristic of blastbones?

Now, you say that blastbone is not spammable. Do you know how blastbones works on PTS? [snip] As soon as the skeleton explodes on you, the caster can summon another one (there is no 8 sec cooldown) In other words, if it hits the target in 3 secs after the summoning, the caster can summon another skeleton. If you mean that it is not spammable because the caster cannot summon 2 skeletons at a time then yes....
    [snip]

[edited for baiting]

Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 14, 2020 12:33PM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about it grant empower for your next light attack. Zos needs to be careful what they add to blastbones so as to not make Necro to strong.
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to create a topic for the same thing.

It's great that ZOS fixed magicka blastbones! I'm very happy for that as it will make magicka necro competitive for pvp. But yes, because it is so good now it is never up for more than 2 seconds which means you don't get the 50% buff. Should be changed to more reflect the new way it works.

What I would like to see is Major or Minor Sorcery as the class currently does not have a class spell dmg buff.

Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Warden's still have a bear that is re-summoned when killed despite being unkilled in the main content it's useful for. So yeah, don't hold your breath for this change.
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    -> ground AoE DoT of fire rune size while the corpse is there.
    It's not too strong, but better than nothing. Good symbiosis with necro passives.
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good point. I wonder what would make an interesting secondary effect. More damage is always nice, but could be a little boring and overpower Magcro DPS. I wouldn’t mind a small self heal when it blows up (something between the heal on Crushing Weapon and Merciless Resolve), which would make Magcro more viable solo and in PVP without increasing their PVE DPS effectiveness.

They could also possibly attach a buff or debuff to it, but I’m not sure which one would be good. Possibly Minor Breach, but this steps on Templars a little since that is unique to PotL (or low uptime with Poisons). Could also do something like Minor Heroism for the caster, but Necro already has excellent Ultimate generation with Necrotic Potency. Still might be interesting if they could get to the point of using Colossus every 40-45s, which would enable trial groups to bring 2 Necros instead of requiring 3.

Maybe even attach Major Sorcery to it, opening up the option to use Tripots in PVP without Degeneration. This would also indirectly allow the user access to Minor Heroism, since it can be obtained from very expensive potions if you don’t need Major Sorcery.

Skeletal Archer/Skeletal Arcanist better suited for use Major Brutality/Sorcery. This would be a good step towards identity.

No thanks. Some of us don't use the Archer and it would make it a mandatory skill.

How on earth would Skeletal Archer/Skeletal Arcanist with Major Brutality/Sorcery make it mandatory? The buff is mandatory and isn't available in the class kit, so you're already using another option to get it... just keep using that option... :D
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    I was going to create a topic for the same thing.

It's great that ZOS fixed magicka blastbones! I'm very happy for that as it will make magicka necro competitive for pvp. But yes, because it is so good now it is never up for more than 2 seconds which means you don't get the 50% buff. Should be changed to more reflect the new way it works.

What I would like to see is Major or Minor Sorcery as the class currently does not have a class spell dmg buff.

I have to agree with people that say Major Sorcery should go to Skeletal Arcanist. I mean Arcanist...come on. At least there would be a reason to use Skeletal Arcanist, considering how much it costs and how little damage it deals. And as an alternative, you still have Degeneration or potions.

Blast Bones should be fine if they don't have anything outside of raw damage even with that bonus lost (and this is coming from magicka necro main).

Speaking from PvE point of view though, as I don't play pvp in this game.

Edited by Anhedonie on January 27, 2020 11:33AM
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • RealPhoenix
    RealPhoenix
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure why this thread is going in the direction of nerf this nerf that again.

The intent of this post is that one morph of blastbones is useless now and needs a different functionality. If you want to compare blastbones to other skills and discuss its performance, please do it in a fitting thread or open your own.

The problem stated by the OP is definitely true, as the morph literally does nothing on PTS. I think there already have been some great suggestions by the community, from my standpoint the easiest one would be a distance-based damage buff. Something I could also imagine is a distance-based buff for the necro, for instance minor berserk for X seconds depending on how far the skeleton leaps or something similar.

Additionally, let me say that I tested blastbones on PTS and it feels a LOT better than it was before. I think this is a step in the right direction and will finally make this skill useful in open world PvP.
    PC EU - @RealPhoenix | Cyrodiil´s FIST | 1500 CP | Dedicated PvP Player | 36k Achievement Points
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id welcome either minor berserk or even minor sorcery on mag bb, stam bb needs to be brought down to minor defile to balance it out.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please try and keep this thread on track; we are specifically discussing Stalking Blastbones here.

Either way, PTS update today; I wouldn't expect any skill changes in this patch, but I hope we can see some changes before this cycle is through. There has been a lot of good ideas come up so far.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't had time to test and have not seen it in other's videos of PTS, but what happens when BB leaps through an AOE CC like turn evil...does it stop mid leap or continue to target?

Does it take damage from ground effects, aoe while mid leap?

• Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ideas for replacing the effect of Stalking Blastbones:

- "Targets damaged by the Blastbones are afflicted with Minor Vulnerability for X seconds."
    - "Targets damaged by the Blastbones take an additional X damage over X seconds."
    - "Targets damaged by the Blastbones are stunned for X seconds."

- Blastbones having potentially 100% uptime on Minor Vulnerability without a required setup is useful in PUGs.
    - Giving the Necromancer an additional DoT that synergizes with its Rapid Rot passive is also pretty nice.
    - Giving the mag Necro more reliable CC besides a highly situational fear totem would be a welcome change for them in PvP.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My ideas for replacing the effect of Stalking Blastbones:

- "Targets damaged by the Blastbones are afflicted with Minor Vulnerability for X seconds."
    - "Targets damaged by the Blastbones take an additional X damage over X seconds."
    - "Targets damaged by the Blastbones are stunned for X seconds."

- Blastbones having potentially 100% uptime on Minor Vulnerability without a required setup is useful in PUGs.
    - Giving the Necromancer an additional DoT that synergizes with its Rapid Rot passive is also pretty nice.
    - Giving the mag Necro more reliable CC besides a highly situational fear totem would be a welcome change for them in PvP.

Just make it distance traveled up to 50% dmg bonus instead of time spent running. Simple. Or for more group friendly, puts a debuff on target for 8 seconds that increases all dot damage received by 25-50%.

There are tons of minor vulnerability sources, although nice for solo pvp. The dot would be minuscule; 15% more garbage damage is still garbage. They don't typically put stuns on big damage skills, despite violating their own rule and putting it back on Dizzy Swing.
    Edited by katorga on January 28, 2020 1:04AM
  • Yamenstein
    Yamenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how blastbones exactly. But they should make it after it locks onto the target and jumps, it lands and does AOE dmg in the area. People can still roll Dodge away, or if the blastbones is jumping from maximum distance then they can just run out of the AOE zone.

Then add secondary affects to the AOE as required. Bigger AOE, more damage, a debuff, etc whichever one based on stamina/Magicka morph.

Edit: Otherwise I don't mind how it is already. Just wanted it to be more interesting 😁

Edit 2: i believe it already works like this so disregard aha
    Edited by Yamenstein on January 28, 2020 5:33AM
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just going to go ahead and bump this.

Stalking Blastbones is still a worthless morph with no functional secondary effect.

@ZOS_GinaBruno could you please ask the combat team to look at this? If they have, could you please ask them to explain why this skill has remained unchanged?
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely baffling how this known issue remains unaddressed for like 6 patch cycles, SMH.
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much. Another Monday and another patch cycle and still no acknowledgement, let alone an actual fix. Mag Necro has been garbage for quite some time. Sure would be nice if ZOS spent more time fixing what's broken instead of just worrying about adding more stuff to the cash shop.
  • llBlack_Heartll
    llBlack_Heartll
    ✭✭✭✭
    10 month old thread and no fix! What a joke!

Instead of distance traveled I’d like to see -
    Deals up to 50% more damage to enemies under 50% health.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are plenty of great ideas that I have seen that would work very well for this morph without breaking the overall PVE or PVP experience.
    One particular idea I liked was the blastbones leaving a small pool of blue flame at the location explodes, creating a small ground-based dot.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty of great ideas that I have seen that would work very well for this morph without breaking the overall PVE or PVP experience.
    One particular idea I liked was the blastbones leaving a small pool of blue flame at the location explodes, creating a small ground-based dot.

That would be pretty nifty for PvE.

I could imagine like a nice blue flame AoE similar to the one that the boss from Banished Cells 2 spams around.
  • Vayln_Ninetails
    Vayln_Ninetails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally like the idea of the magicka form of Blastbones summoning two exploding skeletons. More corpse generation and plus having two running bois would be kind of neat
    Edited by Vayln_Ninetails on October 14, 2020 5:43AM