Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Treasure Maps - Only Discovered Treasures are remembered - Any Addons?

Magenpie
Magenpie
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there :)

Not sure if the subject explains what I'm after very well, but I'd like an addon which allows me to see lost treasures on my map, but only if I've discovered them already. Actually, I guess I'm looking for a 'Lorebooks' but for Treasures. I've had a search but can only find addons which place pins whether you've found the spot or not. Or, I'm being unobservant. x)

Many thanks!
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have not found any yet.

Congratz on Hunting the Treasure Maps Blinds its super fun, I have finished Roost and Audrion as of now. And just did 1 map in gratwood...
    I collected 18 cyrodiil maps... and will do them blind too... Today I for the first time went to Cyrodiil and OMG that is gonna be the best Treasure hunt ever! The maps is HUGE and its dangerous too :D
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this might be a feature request you could ask for at a map pins addon of your choice.

I don't think this exists yet as a separate addon. i do know its a feature used by some map pin makers to find the locations of chests on new maps, and then the addon relays the coordinates back to the addon maker. So i know it can be done.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • RD065
    RD065
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't you see it with Desinations add on? Its off by default and it marks the treasure with a big red X.
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to set marker by yourself, you may want to try
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info357-HarvensCustomMapPinsMarkers.html
    or
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info57-HarvestMap.html
    without the external resource data.