The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fishing 100% Complete

Dirtybyrd
Dirtybyrd
✭✭✭✭
Today I completed every fishing achievement in game. And I did it with the same old bamboo pole I started with back in 4/4/2014, I know by now that pole is not going to make it threw Skyrim! Can we please get a pole upgrade I mean even a string upgrade at this point will be appreciated my bait is starting to slip off the hook
pqnqx2H.png
BnJf4Co.png
Edited by Dirtybyrd on January 23, 2020 11:07PM
Dirtybyrd
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT Congratulations!!!!🥳

They give the opportunity to buy a boat for getting Master Angler.

But we should also be able to buy a nicer fishing pole, or, better and more visible, something like Waders or a Fishing Vest or a Hat with Tied Flies on it.
    Edited by Nestor on January 23, 2020 7:48PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    EDIT Congratulations!!!!🥳

They give the opportunity to buy a boat for getting Master Angler.

But we should also be able to buy a nicer fishing pole, or, better and more visible, something like Waders or a Fishing Vest or a Hat with Tied Flies on it.

ts3a50o.png But it do not sail "Jokes"
    Dirtybyrd
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu
    ✭✭✭
    Dirtybyrd wrote: »
    Today I completed every fishing achievement in game. And I did it with the same old bamboo pole I started with back in 4/4/2014, I know by now that pole is not going to make it threw Skyrim! Can we please get a pole upgrade I mean even a string upgrade at this point will be appreciated my bait is starting to slip off the hook

congratulations. i am still working on mine, and i thought the very same thing yesterday!
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations @Dirtybyrd! Welcome to the club.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats my friend, welcome to the cool kids club 😉
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still wishing and working on this.

I really think I lost many fishing achievements way back...before some odd update but hey, I still fish and hope someday I'll be a Master.
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    Gratz. Got mine a while ago. I still hoping for more ships and or boats to buy. :)
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Path wrote: »
    Still wishing and working on this.

I really think I lost many fishing achievements way back...before some odd update but hey, I still fish and hope someday I'll be a Master.

Keep at it my friend, Master is just a fishing leap away! ;)
    Dirtybyrd
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got one zone so far. Long way ahead of me.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    I got one zone so far. Long way ahead of me.

Stop by Murkmire (loot all the bait boxes in Bright Throat village especially) every now and then if you have it. Those worms can get pricey.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most super congratulations traveller!

Get ready for the next zone! :)

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! As a Day1er I’ve caught maybe 3 fish............lol not my thing...so anyone achieving this Achievement is truly remarkable to me...lol
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes my hat's off to you on this one! I don't have the patience for it but bow to those that do.
  • Mudcrabjedi
    Mudcrabjedi
    ✭✭✭
    GG bro!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Congratulations, this is an awesome accomplishment @Dirtybyrd ! 🎣 We also appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on fishing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. I completed the Master Fisher achievement last night. Personally I'd prefer the reward be a Bass Boat with a cooler full of beer but I'd take @Nestor suggestions as well.
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, this is an awesome accomplishment @Dirtybyrd ! 🎣 We also appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on fishing.

My Pleasure! :)
    Dirtybyrd
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations and enjoy your brand new boat. B)
    Master Angler
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats that must have taken a long time.
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zuboko wrote: »
    Congrats that must have taken a long time.
    Off and on since the launch back in /4/4/2014 I have done all fishing in the game every where lol

Dirtybyrd
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone! I am happy with it for sure
    Dirtybyrd
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes this old pole string and hook than had it lol I need to know where to go get the better ones now that I am a pro fisher!
    One the I can grip better looks better and with a shine and gloss string with a hook that can catch the fish in Skyrim! ;)
    Dirtybyrd
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you all so much!
    At this point I made it threw Skyrim with the same pole lol, But I can see & feel it getting weaker and my bait has figured out how to slip off as I keep on getting useless items lol... Please look into it for us Fishing Champion's so that we have something to look forward to.

As Always thank you guys for making this game my go to as I love it as I love anything in my life :)
    Dirtybyrd