Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Player Questionaires

Azzuria
Azzuria
✭✭✭✭✭
I vaguely recall talk of a player questionaire that would allow people on the megaserver to be segretated by their game style and preferences. Like RPers who prefer the company of adults and emotionally mature younger people would be steered toward the same phase of the megaserver. The same with PvPers, leet-speeking kiddies and the like. The whole idea of a megaserver only appealed to me because it came with a clause saying I'd be in the same phase as my friends, guild-mates and like-minded individuals.

What became of this?

Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never implemented, though I wish it had been.
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really like to see it with the release of Craglorn, if not sooner.

It might help calm some of the ire. What RPer would complain about people in a public dungeon if, while waiting for the boss to respawn, random RP broke out resulting in hours of hearthside RP?
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.