The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Contest] - Bushfire / Wildfire Appeal Australia - support and win

• CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    The 3rd prize of 870,000 gold + AU$20 donated by myself to WIRES goes to:

PALIMPSESTE!

Palimpseste's house had a great firefighting plane/helico (I wish our federal government had bought plenty more of those) as well as plenty of remarkable details and it was all very well set up.

wd6pri2qxwn8.png

urftnea0exhn.png

d252t68nyrhr.png

Edited by CantFixIr on January 22, 2020 8:54AM
    Game name @CantFixIt - EU-PC Server - Australian player
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    The 2nd prize of 1.5M gold and a donation of AU$50 to the Red Cross goes to:

Cyrinaty

I went "Wow!" quite loud when I first saw it. It's got an actual firefighting truck just like a proper, real one. It is action packed. It captures the topic brilliantly.

dy921hunwaru.png

nvc19x7tdmcw.png

splajl04c4oa.png

zczqh99c40tl.png

ciomupng789e.png

4ytoxcgq1cs7.png

iwv6dyvy2u1c.png

Bravo!
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    And now the FIRST PRIZE of 2.5 million gold as well as AU$100 donated to Wildlife Victoria...

CONGRATULATIONS (but no fireworks please!)

Mizael1644!!!!

I visited it plenty of times. I asked my daughters to come have a look and take a tour. It touched our hearts.
    It comes with a firefighting plane as well as a whole crew. It's got an animal hospital. It's got a whole forest burning with brave firefighters doing everything they can to rescue the trapped animals. It tells a poignant story and uses Elder Scrolls Online to perfection. I will be touring it again in the weeks to come.

gul07jh6bfqj.png

cj3xrdksknhe.png

bwrk1gnbn7hh.png

03mnls0rxf9o.png

fpdbbt58v3gj.png

4rtjw1wta6jz.png

:)
  • Kinmont
    Kinmont
    ✭✭
    Thanks so much for this competition @CantFixIt. Delighted to have taken part - more delighted to have won something (but any excuse to do up another house).
    Donated to the cause in rl.
    Ner slayn wyth þe slete he sleped in his yrnes / Mo nyʒtez þen innoghe in naked rokkez

Mother of Storms - EP PvP - always For the Pact

• Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for organizing this fun contest @CantFixIr ! It was nice to see so amazing, creative entrys! Gongrats winners and everyone who participated! <3
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    What a great competition! Thanks @CantFixIr for organizing this and congrats to other participants and winners!

I've made a small donation irl and hope that Australia will recover soon.....
    This one likes to play.....
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :)

My favourite way of giving you all the gold is to do a trade in game. If I can't find you I'll send them.
    So far I sent 400k to Nelira and I gave Mizael1644 his prize.

I actually just sent everyone their gold! Enjoy!! :D

And thanks again!
    Edited by CantFixIr on January 22, 2020 11:54AM
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    I love how people have made those firefighters!
    Thanks for organizing this and promoting the donations to Australia!
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Erinia
    Erinia
    ✭✭✭
    Gz to the winners, i like those helicopters ppl made!

And thx for the contest itself, i think we all here wish Australia to restore and renew asap after fire.
    @Erinia, PC EU
    Gift Exchange 2023! My WishList here!