The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How Do I Remove All the Mundus Stones ?

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I tried right clicking on them but it does not Disappear... is that a bug ?
I found Reddit posts saying that is the way to remove them ....
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many do you have? You should only have one unless equipping 5 pc TBS.

So if you are trying to change all your mundus and are using TBS unequip the set, change your mundus, equip the set again and get your second mundus.

I have not worn that set for awhile but that should take care of it if that is the issue. If you have more than one mundus without that set you need to report the bug to Zos.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe I am not clear in my title
    I dont want to have any Mundus Stones for RP reasons for my char right now, and I am trying to remove the one I have.
    thanks for the reply :D
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no way. But why dont u just RP that u dont have any mundus stones? Youre welcome

PC EU
    PvP only
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am trying to handicap myself to make the content harder, So I just took a magicka stone, but only use stamina abilities
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    I am trying to handicap myself to make the content harder, So I just took a magicka stone, but only use stamina abilities

That sounds like a good approach. Perhaps Apprentice (spell damage) if using a stam character.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's weird that you can't choose to have no mundus stone if you want (unless you're on a brand new alt who has never picked one up).

Although I'm not sure why anybody would desire this, it ought to be an option.