The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add-ons showing as out of date even though they've been updated

md3788
md3788
✭✭✭
Returning after a break at the release of Scalebreaker and I noticed most of my add-ons were showing 'out of date'. I updated them all with minion, but I still have a handful of add-ons still showing out of date. As far as I can tell I have all the libraries updated. Anyone know of a solution to this problem?
vFG1 HM
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's normal as it has to do with the version number set in the addon. If no changes are needed most developers don't bother tweaking the version number between patches, just enable them and should be fine for most.