Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Siege Warfare Quest - Practice Repair Kit

BiggShooter
I cannot complete the Quest: Siege Warfare. I cannot use the Practice Repair Kit to repair a siege weapon. I have the Practice Repair kit in my quick slot, however I cannot "target" any of the siege weapons to repair it. I've logged out of my account for over 24 hours, logged back in, and I still cannot complete the quest. I've also abandoned the quest, and started over.

Hoping for some sort of resolution to the issue. I've submitted a 'HELP' Ticket, and was referred to the forum by Support.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stand next to any of the siege weapons in the practice area - if you have nameplates enabled then you should see its healthbar (same as when targeting an enemy player).
    Repairing sieges works the exact same way as repairing doors and walls: stand right next to it and use the repair kit from quickslot.

If for some reason you still cannot actually USE the repair kit from the quickslot, do the following:
    1. Abandon the quest,
    2. Go back to the quest giver and accept the quest again,
    3. Instead of doing all the usual quest stages, choose the "skip" option (on EP side, this means you go to Zimmeron and tell him that you don't need training).
    4. You will still receive the same rewards as for actually completing the quest the "long" way.