Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamwarden starter set

Pogues
Pogues
Wondering what 2 sets to get that i can buy on trader. And what is the ideal armor weight for each piece. Getting info on mag pvp seemed easier. Thanks all.
Edited by Pogues on December 15, 2019 1:42PM

Best Answer

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    crafted: hundings, new moon acolyte
    purchasable: spriggans, warrior's fury, shieldbreaker (if running high damage), impregnable armor (esp no CP)

Hundings is not bad for starting, since it's a damage boost across the board with no proc or conditions, but you'll probably outgrow it quickly. Ultimately you'll have to build to your playstyle, race, etc. Error on the side of extra regen when starting.
    Answer ✓
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meta (or close to it): New Moon Acolyte Nirn Maul front bar. 1H+S Potentates back bar. Warrior's Fury. Bloodspawn. 5x Heavy, 2x Medium. All Impen.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Lucious90
    Lucious90
    ✭✭✭
    Ive had a hard time looking at sets for my Stamwarden,

what Ive come up with is 5 pc Warriors Fury, I was able to literally farm this up in about 4 hours running around in groups and around 100k AP

Potentates, I only have a 2h since I hate the aspect of running PVE content to do PVP I dont have access to Blood spawn yet. The idea is to run Potentates on a 2h and 1h/Sh on the back bar.

Since I play a Orc warden with heavy armor warriors fury Ive decided to test out Spriggans for my second set though Im still working on my second set of armor to find the right combo. I keep getting melted in Cyro but thats most likely do to me being under 300 CP (hate the CP system) but do alright in BGs,

I would be curious to see what others say
    Xbox/NA
    Naturegoat - Stam Warden
    Healgoat- Mag temp
    Staticgoat- Stam Sorc