Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player - Refunded Skill Points - From where?

Magenpie
Magenpie
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there

I've returned to the game after a year's break, and find that I've had quite a few of my skill points refunded. I realise this is probably an impossible question to answer because I've been away for so long but can anyone tell me where they are likely to have come from, so are they from a crafting or class changes or something? I'd just like to put them back roughly where they came from.

Any help very welcome but I as I say, I realise I might be asking too difficult a question.

Also, if there's anything you think I should be aware of in terms of changes, please let me know!

Many thanks :)
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many skill points were refunded?

Just a shot in the dark..........since we now have race change tokens, did they refund your racial passives?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They changed skills and refunded them.

If you have been away for long you probably want to look up all skills/morphs and change them

There are more stamina morphs now and some sets got changed.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racial passives
  • Magenpie
    Magenpie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    How many skill points were refunded?

Just a shot in the dark..........since we now have race change tokens, did they refund your racial passives?

Unfortunately, it varies across my characters - so my hooman dragonknight has 13 back, but my argonian destro-dark sorc only has 6 (I have some other characters too). I think as @mague suggests, I have some reading to do! x) Many thanks for responding to me. :)
    mague wrote: »
    They changed skills and refunded them.

If you have been away for long you probably want to look up all skills/morphs and change them

There are more stamina morphs now and some sets got changed.

I'd better get some tea brewing and have a read! Thanks for replying to me. :)
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    They completely changed racial passives almost a year ago, so they removed any skill points that had been allocated, so that you can apply the skill points as you wish.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magenpie wrote: »
    Hi there

I've returned to the game after a year's break, and find that I've had quite a few of my skill points refunded. I realise this is probably an impossible question to answer because I've been away for so long but can anyone tell me where they are likely to have come from, so are they from a crafting or class changes or something? I'd just like to put them back roughly where they came from.

Any help very welcome but I as I say, I realise I might be asking too difficult a question.

Also, if there's anything you think I should be aware of in terms of changes, please let me know!

Many thanks :)

When a skill/moph/passive is changed, the points are generally refunded.

The last big one was race passives.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In some cases they changed the morphs of the skills, but not the base skill. You'll have to check every single one of your skills on all characters to re-allocate the points (obviously).
  • Magenpie
    Magenpie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    In some cases they changed the morphs of the skills, but not the base skill. You'll have to check every single one of your skills on all characters to re-allocate the points (obviously).

I didn't but I'm fine now thanks. :)