Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Returning Player - Refunded Skill Points - From where?
I've returned to the game after a year's break, and find that I've had quite a few of my skill points refunded. I realise this is probably an impossible question to answer because I've been away for so long but can anyone tell me where they are likely to have come from, so are they from a crafting or class changes or something? I'd just like to put them back roughly where they came from.
Any help very welcome but I as I say, I realise I might be asking too difficult a question.
Also, if there's anything you think I should be aware of in terms of changes, please let me know!