Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Customer service not responding to tickets. 8 days passed.

MujdatMurdock
MujdatMurdock
✭✭✭
I got banned for typing to say like ''++++++++++++++'' to the quest group. So system got banned me. My mood reaaly went down. I really need help for it two day passed could not get answer yet. Please help me.

That happened cuz one of the players typed to zone chat '' type + '' for WB daily quest. So ı find him and typed to chat like +++++++ he did not add me to group so ı typed few times again he killed the boss next of me. So that guy reported me for spam so ı got banned. Realy its not fair.

Ticket number : 200111-002440

And ı reported exploit user too.

Ticket number 200110-003014

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker
Edited by MujdatMurdock on January 19, 2020 1:58PM
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭
    Pls respond to that ticket ban is will get over today. But still no answer :(
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See the last 4 numbers of your ticket number? Thats how many people made a ticket before you on that day. So it might take support e few days to get to your ticket.

imo the response of your described situation is a bit immature of the guy who reported you. UNLESS you did that + thing more than 3 times.

And fyi, when somebody says "type + to get a group invite" It's usually because that player uses an addon that auto-sends invites. and for it to respond. you need to type JUST +, not long strings of it, because the addon won't respond. So from that players pov, you were mocking him. When really you were prob just enthusiastic to wanting to join the group and un aware such addons even exist.

Lesson learned nuw i guess. And you'll get your ticket handled when it's your turn.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    See the last 4 numbers of your ticket number? Thats how many people made a ticket before you on that day. So it might take support e few days to get to your ticket.
    heh, I never noticed the ticket numbers were dates with numbers after them until you pointed that out.

OP best you can do is wait and hope someone see's the ticket or that the ban expires. The main thing to do is not open up new tickets for issues.

You can also log into the support site and update an open ticket which maybe would help but I am unsure.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭

imo the response of your described situation is a bit immature of the guy who reported you. UNLESS you did that + thing more than 3 times.

And fyi, when somebody says "type + to get a group invite" It's usually because that player uses an addon that auto-sends invites. and for it to respond. you need to type JUST +, not long strings of it, because the addon won't respond. So from that players pov, you were mocking him. When really you were prob just enthusiastic to wanting to join the group and un aware such addons even exist.

Lesson learned nuw i guess. And you'll get your ticket handled when it's your turn.

Dude some ppl does not even use add on. They dont have to know that add ons like me. he should aware from zone chat. If you dont want to share so do not. Thats simple. and its urgent stuation.
    Edited by MujdatMurdock on January 14, 2020 2:41PM
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    heh, I never noticed the ticket numbers were dates with numbers after them until you pointed that out.

OP best you can do is wait and hope someone see's the ticket or that the ban expires. The main thing to do is not open up new tickets for issues.

You can also log into the support site and update an open ticket which maybe would help but I am unsure.

Depens on my experience updating any of created ticket takes more longer to respond. Cuz system probly will see it like a new ticket so cooldown will restart for that ticket. Always happened to me like but need to say that ı have no evidence for it. Just guess.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude some ppl does not even use add on. They dont have to know that add ons like me. he should aware from zone chat. If you dont want to share so do not. Thats simple. and its urgent stuation.

I know you're being defensive because you now know your mistake. but don't feel like i'm attacking you for not using addons. It's a perfectly valid way to play and i have done so myself for a good while before i finally started. Not knowing something is not a thing you need to be upset about. You now know differently and i'm sure that your ban will be lifted because support too will understand you didn't know and were just really eager to join the group.

As for the guy reporting you, he's not a mind reader. Unless you asked. How could he know you simply didn't understand at the time what you were doing wrong.

For the future, if in zone chat somebody says "type X, for invite to ..." you know now how it works. and will have no trouble joining a group. Learning new things about a game is a good thing.
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Depens on my experience updating any of created ticket takes more longer to respond. Cuz system probly will see it like a new ticket so cooldown will restart for that ticket. Always happened to me like but need to say that ı have no evidence for it. Just guess.

This isn't true for updating tickets. updating existing tickets don't lose they position in the que for when a support person reaches it.

It IS true for new tickets, those start at the end of the line. This is why you are told to update your ticket if new things come to light. not to create a new ticket. It speeds up the process if support doesn't have to deal with excess tickets.
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭

I know you're being defensive because you now know your mistake. but don't feel like i'm attacking you for not using addons. It's a perfectly valid way to play and i have done so myself for a good while before i finally started. Not knowing something is not a thing you need to be upset about. You now know differently and i'm sure that your ban will be lifted because support too will understand you didn't know and were just really eager to join the group.

As for the guy reporting you, he's not a mind reader. Unless you asked. How could he know you simply didn't understand at the time what you were doing wrong.

For the future, if in zone chat somebody says "type X, for invite to ..." you know now how it works. and will have no trouble joining a group. Learning new things about a game is a good thing.

I just confused you know there are diffrent with 3-5 times btw 10-15 times you know. I did not even try to spam . I just tried to reach him for talk. First of all ı not even use zone chat ı found him and typed to say chat. I felt like that guy playing with me. you know its made me angry. İ didnt tought it were spam cuz i didnt do it to much. Its just that system too much agressive to take action. As i said there are big diffrent 3-5 times spam btw 10- 15 times spam. That detect system should extend more shoft. I'm playing lot off mmo like 15 year ı have never banned from that things.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just confused you know there are diffrent with 3-5 times btw 10-15 times you know. I did not even try to spam . I just tried to reach him for talk. First of all ı not even use zone chat ı found him and typed to say chat. I felt like that guy playing with me. you know its made me angry. İ didnt tought it were spam cuz i didnt do it to much. Its just that system too much agressive to take action. As i said there are big diffrent 3-5 times spam btw 10- 15 times spam. That detect system should extend more shoft. I'm playing lot off mmo like 15 year ı have never banned from that things.

I know it wasn't your fault, i'm sure once support gets to your ticket. they'll agree. I mean, players get social bans just for certain use of addons. Next time you come across something you don't understand. try asking in chat. players are very helpful once they know you don't understand. When in doubt, always ask.
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭
    72H passed stil ban not get over. Its looks bad. Looks like its 15 days
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these people getting social banned and I’m over here on the forums talking about tea bagging mofos while wondering wtf a social ban even is
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    All these people getting social banned and I’m over here on the forums talking about tea bagging mofos while wondering wtf a social ban even is

Disabled Chat , Guild bank, Guild trade , mail , trade system. It is called as social ban. ıts soft punishment.
    Edited by MujdatMurdock on January 15, 2020 1:59AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure that long strings of the same character (*, -, =, +. etc) are detected as gold seller spam from back in 2014. Looks like that system is still running and automatically banning people.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe ıdk
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MujdatMurdock

I've sent you a PM regarding ticket #200111-002440 so please check your inbox when you have time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭
    6 day passed still no answer come on dear bethesda. . I can not play eso at that time and ım spamming F5 buttom ( million times ) while waiting message from Zos.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how long a social ban lasts without ZOS intervention? My poor GM got one sending out guild mails regarding the raffle last Sunday, and is still waiting for a response from ZOS regarding clearing it up.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how long a social ban lasts without ZOS intervention? My poor GM got one sending out guild mails regarding the raffle last Sunday, and is still waiting for a response from ZOS regarding clearing it up.

People used to say "three days" but I think that has changed. It might be permanent, now.
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭
    First time 3 day after that one 7 or 15 day.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time 3 day after that one 7 or 15 day.

Interesting. I wonder how many people get the first one for three days and don't even know it. ZOS isn't exactly running out to tell people they have been banned.
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah ı saw that ban after 3h later while i triyng to trade but ı couldn't
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE Help pls. Still no answer. 8 days passed.
    Edited by MujdatMurdock on January 19, 2020 2:00PM