The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of January 20:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
[Tip] Moving ESO from [SCSI/SATA] HDD to [SSD] HDD
Edited by seerevaloc on November 29, 2019 12:43PM
I've got my Steam Library on 1TB SATA drive [D:\] but wanted to move ESO to SSD drive [C:\] actually.
- Quit the game, close Launcher, exit Steam
- I've created the same pathway in [C:\]Steam Library\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\
- Then moved [D:\]Steam\steamapps\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\depot to under same path-line created on [C:\] drive.
- Also moved voice_en folder under the corresponding directory in [C:\]
- Then created Junction link from [C:\] to [D:\] under the same folder. Note that this isn't a traditional shortcut. It's a SymLink.
- Started Steam, started ESO and Game just worked very fine; I have never seen my FPS over 60 before, and now I'm rarely dropping under 80 FPS. It's usually 90-100.
- So game loads 80-90GB of data from SSD now. Also, loading screens got just better.
I just wanted to share my experience. Because Steam doesn't allow moving this game from [D:\] to [C:\] under in-Steam settings.
no signal - 28Khz