Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hi all, free 30 day question

tarek
tarek
this might seem stupid, but I just got the game a week ago and I'm dling it, its taking a while cause I cant dl for free all the time and 22gb would bankrupt me :open_mouth:

so im dling 6 hours a day, now got 8gb left and I want to ask, did my 30 day free game time start when i got the game or do i have to activate it somehow ?!
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you add a subscription to it? If you updated your account with a subscription (i.e. game time card/credit card number) then your time has started.
  • tarek
    tarek
    no it keeps giving me a message that says I can activate my time on the account but i'm too scared to touch it I just cancel it and keep dling :P
  • tarek
    tarek
    hopefully it wont activate until I actually log into the game XD
  • tarek
    tarek
    no i mean the free 30 days ... I have not even logged into the game yet cause its still dling
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭
    If you activated your game code, by attaching it to your Zeni account on their website, then yes, your 30 have started from that point.
    Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?
  • tarek
    tarek
    well that sucks :pensive:
    but oh well 1 week lost aint a big deal still have 7 gb to go
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify what some others here have mentioned, the 30 days begins when you select your subscription option.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • tarek
    tarek
    oka got it thanks :P

seems kinda harsh for people with crappy net XD