Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Tatt_Monk
    Tatt_Monk
    Soul Shriven
    If you are looking for a reputable ESO guild to join, and especially if you're new to ESO or MMO multiplayer content in general, this is your one-stop shop.

I enjoy playing most parts of the game, but I had never really interacted with other players outside of a random dungeon group, the occasional awkward waiting around for a recently-defeated boss to respawn, or the riding of a large group's coattails while taking over an enemy keep in PVP. So I came to the PS4 NA guild forum, presumably just like you, looking for access to anything and everything multiplayer, from crafting, trading, housing, and fashion experts, to an active pool of dungeon and trial runners. Frankly, I was intimidated by the unspoken commitment I had assumed was required to join an active ESO guild, but the guildmaster's initial post at the top of this thread struck a cord with me: I didn't really know what one thing I was looking for, I just wanted to dip my toe in a bit of everything multiplayer with players who are more outgoing than me and are willing to help a newb, while having the ability to not be socially overwhelmed and continue playing solo when I felt like it (which is most of the time).

Joining New Scrolls Order took a game I already loved and made it even better by completely opening it up and expanding the subset of things I find fun about ESO. There's always something going on whenever you do feel like participating. The guild's schedule of events and active Discord channel give me the option to group up when I need help or when I want something to do, whether I know I'll have a designated pocket of time later in the week or if I just have a random 20 minutes to spare. Importantly, getting attention from the most active guild members for help or advice does not require a huge amount of attention or commitment at all times, which was a perception I had of ESO guilds prior to giving this one a try. The guild's officers are not only super knowledgeable, but eager to help new recruits at any experience level, and simply calling them friendly and welcoming does not do the team justice.

Hope you found this helpful, and look forward to seeing you in Tamriel!

Tatt
  • coltaku
    coltaku
    Soul Shriven
    Me and my friend would love an invite! We're looking for a guild to help us with our first trial runs.

My PSN: coltaku
    His PSN: camerlot12
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    coltaku wrote: »
    Me and my friend would love an invite! We're looking for a guild to help us with our first trial runs.

My PSN: coltaku
    His PSN: camerlot12

We’d be delighted to have you!! Will get invites out ASAP!!
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • UmbraSonne
    UmbraSonne
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still accepting applicants, my partner & I would like to join. We have limited playtime, and are new to ESO, but hope to improve enough to contribute.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @UmbraSonne We'd love to have you and your partner join us. I'll send an invite tonight. We use discord to do all our communication so please join us there as well. The invite code is in the message of the day. Welcome to NSO!

PS I assume your PSN is the same as your forum tag .. if it isn't, message me back

Sook
    Edited by Sookmagook on January 12, 2020 4:47AM
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Dredforce
    Dredforce
    Greetings Sook,

I'd like to join your guild. I just started playing again after a loooong break. I think I may have even been a guild member at one point.

PS4 - Dredforce

Thanks,
    Dred
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @Dredforce we would be delighted to have you! Keep your eyes out for an invite. Once you join in game you can grab our Discord link from the guild announcements!! Definitely worth jumping on the server if you’re able!!! See you soon.
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• hugh440
    hugh440
    ✭✭
    The guild sounds great! PSN: hugh440
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @hugh440 Will shoot an Invite your way!! Be sure to join us on Discord, server link can be found in the guild announcements once you get an invite!! See you soon.
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    This Guild sounds perfect for me! Send me an invite: PSN: PermaFox
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    Lixiviant wrote: »

Happy to have you! Watch for an invite to head your way and be sure to join us on Discord - our server link can be found in guild announcements once you’ve received your invite in game!!

Looking forward to having you!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭

We tried to send you an invitation but it said your guild slots were full!! Ping us here when tou have a free slot!! ☺️
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭

We tried to send you an invitation but it said your guild slots were full!! Ping us here when tou have a free slot!! ☺️

Sorry! That is what happens when you have too many fishing guilds listed :D Please send the invite again.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Gamephriek
    Hi All! I am a returning player and looking for a guild that I can find my bearings with and hopefully make some friends along the way. I plan on playing Necromancer as a main, but undecided on tank or healer. Max level character with around 600 CP. Still trying to sort out what gear I have. If you are still recruiting, I would love to give it a try. PSN: Crae_Havoc
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    Gamephriek wrote: »
    Hi All! I am a returning player and looking for a guild that I can find my bearings with and hopefully make some friends along the way. I plan on playing Necromancer as a main, but undecided on tank or healer. Max level character with around 600 CP. Still trying to sort out what gear I have. If you are still recruiting, I would love to give it a try. PSN: Crae_Havoc

Happy to have you!! We will get you an invite here shortly. Try to join us on Discord if you can!!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh a place for lone wolves to gather. I am home. lol

Just started playing again on PS4 (started on PC a while back but never played past lvl 25). Now I am Champion lvl 40, and ready for more!

Warden Healer/DPS here. If you are still looking for members, I'd love to join your ranks! PSN: scion_of_yggdra
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Scion_of_Yggdrasil Invite on the way! Welcome to NSO:) Please join us on discord....code is in the message of the day once in guild.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • dkreaper1991
    dkreaper1991
    Soul Shriven
    Me and my friend would like to join
    Psn: DKtheREAPER
    Psn: riggtyWrecked27
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    Me and my friend would like to join
    Psn: DKtheREAPER
    Psn: riggtyWrecked27

We would be delighted! Look for invites shortly. Be sure to join us on our Discord server, many of our events and main communication happens there. You’ll find the server link in the guild MOTD once you get the invite!!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Hammond32
    Hammond32
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,
    Appreciated the message on my wall and would like an invite if possible, please. Your guild seems perfect for what i'm looking for.

My PSN name is Paradox-_-1

Thank you
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Hammond32 Invite on the way...welcome to NSO:) As mentioned, discord highly recommended. Message me if you have any issues getting in or really any issues at all.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • THeBlackAngel81
    THeBlackAngel81
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would like to join. My PSN is TheBlackAngel200
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, I would like to join. My PSN is TheBlackAngel200
    Absolutely! We will get you an invite! Discord server link in MOTD once you join!

The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Necrotic_Lunacy
    Necrotic_Lunacy
    Soul Shriven
    Psn is Necrotic_Lunacy
    I was away from the game for a while recently but would love to rejoin.
    Edited by Necrotic_Lunacy on May 26, 2020 5:13PM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Necrotic_Lunacy Invite on the way! Welcome back:)
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Grymwolfen
    Grymwolfen
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, all.

Former short-time member who vanished into RL before even getting very involved. (Sorry! Life... Would you believe I had a couple of wolf pups to help raise? Among work and other things!) Just picking up the game again after a year and hoping there might be room for me in NSO again. Completely understand if not, but hopeful. :)

If you'll have me again, I'm still PSN: Grymwolfen.

Either way, sending all my best to Sook and the gang. Cheers!

-Grym
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Grymwolfen Hey! We'd love to have you back in the pack. I or another officer will send an invite shortly. Pretty much everything the same...discord is still king for communication. See you soon.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Felgrakh
    Felgrakh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. This guild sounds perfect for me, but I want to be straightforward that at least at first I'll almost certainly be nothing but a resource sink. I'm a very casual player, where it's quite possible casual == incompetent. I enjoy the storylines and want to get better at the things I'm interested in, but have no interest in min/maxing or really even becoming extremely competent. I'd like to be good enough to access the content I want, and to be more of a help than a hindrance in a group. If that sounds ok, I'd welcome an invitation at PSN: emeraldwizard. Thanks!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Felgrakh Of course we would love to have you. We have many that play just like you, more interested in questing and general gameplay then end game. To access the wealth of information held within the guild you'll want to join discord. How involved you get is totally up to you.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • mimmsnco
    mimmsnco
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite?
    PSN mimmsnco