The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login issues after the start of Undaunted event

Arcuel
Arcuel
Soul Shriven
Am i the only one with "An error has occured." mistake? It has started with the undaunted event, trying to log in for almost an hour to no avail... Interesting thing that it lets to login to char selection screen, but when i try to get further, the error occurs all the time... Do you guys experience the same thing?
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked. No issues with log in on either of my 2 accounts. I'm playing on PC NA.
  • Arcuel
    Arcuel
    Soul Shriven
    Thx for your checking. I'm on PC EU, by the way. Most problems are occuring here usually :) well, this could also be on my end, but strange thing that it happened with the launch of the event, there were no issues an hour prior it
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    servers are going to be populated very fast so you maybe getting kicked to login screen as way of passively queuing players
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on January 9, 2020 4:08PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Arcuel

Have you tried disabling addons and seeing if your character can login?

If not, please deactivate all of your addons and try logging in to the game again. If you are now able to log in, one of your addons was blocking your access to the game. You will then need to enable them one by one to see which is causing the problem.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • hackdrag0n
    hackdrag0n
    ✭✭✭
    Mine has just been getting stuck on "requesting character load" at random. Not quite the same issue but still seems not as reliable as usual regardless. Although if you ask ZoS it's probably an addon or my ISP doing it as they are faultless.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hackdrag0n wrote: »
    Mine has just been getting stuck on "requesting character load" at random. Not quite the same issue but still seems not as reliable as usual regardless. Although if you ask ZoS it's probably an addon or my ISP doing it as they are faultless.

I'm having the same problems, getting stuck on requesting character load. And no it's not addons since I don't have any.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From where are you playing? Do you have the same ISP? That can and has in the past caused log in problems.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.