The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS FIX THE BG Q'S

• ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This stupid 2 v 4 v 4 thing needs to end. Fix it ZOS.

Nobody left the 2p group, just nobody extra came. Rebalance before a game starts.

Yep. I've played a **** ton of instanced pvp in just about every mmo that has ever been released, and ESO's BGs have always consistently been the worst, but I at least thought they'd get better over time. Instead, they've consistently gotten worse to the point where every single match is preceded by a long queue and at least one team with 2-3 people on it. How did things get so bad? At least teams used to fill before, now whatever you've done to the queue system ensures that 9 out of 10 matches start with uneven teams, and never backfill.

During my last five matches tonight, my team has consistently had 2 or 3 players, while one or both of the other teams have 4. All matches are deathmatch, of course, because I'm random queueing and my MMR is what it is. At this point, why should I even bother if after 5 very long queues, I can't get a single even match? Every single one of those matches was a total waste of time, with people (or entire teams) eventually leaving because of the uneven teams.

For a company with the resources that ZOS has, this is honestly embarrassing. It's made even worse by the terrible three team system, which means that if you're down two players on your team, you're outnumbered 2:1 by a full team, and can face odds up to 4:1. If it were 8v8, at least a 6v8 wouldn't be that bad, but those odds are next to impossible to deal with against good players at high MMR.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • mandricus
    mandricus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until things are properly fixed, please disable MMR and start mixing random players, as it was at the early stages of battlegrounds. Having some mixed MMR matches it's better anyway than having no matches at all. At the moment on PC-EU it's impossible to get into any match, for me queues are endless (I waited 30+ mins, on 4 different alts, spent two hours queueing, I was unable to get a single readycheck. Really frustrating experience).
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mandricus wrote: »
    Until things are properly fixed, please disable MMR and start mixing random players, as it was at the early stages of battlegrounds. Having some mixed MMR matches it's better anyway than having no matches at all. At the moment on PC-EU it's impossible to get into any match, for me queues are endless (I waited 30+ mins, on 4 different alts, spent two hours queueing, I was unable to get a single readycheck. Really frustrating experience).

Agree 100%
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Z0S cares about skeever's arse once again, more problems will follow...no eta...soon...
  • ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    7f49e2acb05a4beab23e908069e2ca22.jpeg
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

To help prevent clutter on the forums with duplicate threads about the loading time for Battlegrounds, we are closing this thread as we are gathering information here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.