Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How did I get "Socially banned" or "Muted" if I rarely talk? Ticket#191229-004494

nova15
nova15
Soul Shriven
So I made a guild a while back and the other day we finally got it to 10 members, all family and close friends... I went to access the guild bank so I could deposit stuff in it for my daughters who just started playing and noticed that I cannot access ANY of my guild banks or stores, traders, send mail or tells/whispers. Someone said I was socially banned. How does this happen if I do not spam in chats or interact with people? I submitted a ticket on 12/29/19 and they said they expedited it but still haven't heard anything. Ticket# 191229-004494
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a way to tag a dev in a post I think to get their attention I'm not sure how but have seen others do it
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @nova15

Please check your inbox for details regarding ticket #191229-004494.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • nova15
    nova15
    Soul Shriven
    Sent a ticket in on December 29th for help in regards to being socially banned/muted... got a message saying that its escalated and here we are still waiting... I do not understand what takes so long. Maybe you guys need to hire a few more people to help with "bugs" in the game.... If I was being a jerk in game or spamming I wouldn't have an issue cuz I deserve it, but I didn't do anything. That is what is so infuriating...
  • nova15
    nova15
    Soul Shriven
    11 days still nothing.... all I heard on day like 4 was its escalated....
  • nova15
    nova15
    Soul Shriven
    14 days, still nothing... @ZOS_BillE
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nova15 once you put a ticket in then they send you a notice to let them know if you still need help with the issue and if you do not respond they assume your issue has been resolved.

Don't give up, they do eventually respond and resolve your issue. I hope it gets resolved swiftly for you.
  • nova15
    nova15
    Soul Shriven
    Recent wrote: »
    @nova15 once you put a ticket in then they send you a notice to let them know if you still need help with the issue and if you do not respond they assume your issue has been resolved.

Don't give up, they do eventually respond and resolve your issue. I hope it gets resolved swiftly for you.

I did that, my status is waiting on agent... Thank you :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @nova15

I've sent you another update regarding your ticket and account issue.
    Staff Post
  • nova15
    nova15
    Soul Shriven
    My account was fixed on Jan 13th. I was going to delete this post since it was fixed but I cannot.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is now being closed at the request of the OP and due to the issue being resolved.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.