I know it's after Christmas, but maybe we can set some new years resolutions.
This year, I would like:
- the drop rate of furnishing mats to double,
- furnishing mats in the surveys,
- to be able to spend skill points to get daily furnishing mat deliveries,
- to have a chance of getting furnishing mats when I refine materials,
- more gold option houses,
- 50% more items in every house,
- to be able to put "housing" as a primary guild focus in the guild description for guild finder.
I'm the guild leader of Housing Finest Builders, a housing guild with some extremely talented decorators and builders. I love the building system in ESO and really, really love the structural pieces (floors, walls, posts) you gave us with Elsweyr. I recently told a friend that building in ESO is like LEGO on steroids. But I feel like I'm perpetually short on blocks. I realize that increasing the item limit in houses is problematic, but all my other suggestions should really only affect those of us who are passionate about housing, and would be real improvements to let us give wings to our imaginations!
Guild leader, Housing Finest Builders