The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Crowns issue

StytchFingal
StytchFingal
✭✭✭
[Incident: 191231-000346] Customer Service Ticket

A friend without a forums account subbed through Steam, but didn't receive the crowns allotment. The ticket was was responded to earlier today saying that he would be helped with the crowns, but needed to log off the account so that they could be applied.

He replied to the email that he would log off immediately and did so. He's checked a couple in the hours since, but the crowns have not been applied. He would like to log back in and play. Is there a length of time he must wait before logging back in?

@ZOS_BillE
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE , could you help on this please?

My friend's crowns have not yet been applied despite an assurance over 24 hours ago that they would be if he logged out of the account. He has been logged out most of today, but no joy.

[Incident: 191231-000346]
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    My friend has still not received his missing crowns.

He would like to open a forum account to speak for himself, but is stymied by not having an invitation code. How does one receive or request one of those codes?
    Edited by StytchFingal on January 5, 2020 4:35PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @StytchFingal

I've sent you a private message about your friends ticket #191231-000346.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @StytchFingal

Thanks very much. :)
  • StochasticDecay
    StochasticDecay
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @StytchFingal

Hi @ZOS_BillE

I am the friend who is missing the crowns referenced in ticket #191231-000346.

Thank you for your communication through Stytch. :) i was unsure as to whether I should start my own thread, or not, and decided to post here rather than clutter the forums with a new thread

I submitted that ticket on December 31st. In the spoiler below is a screenshot of the message I got from support on January 2nd telling me I could be helped with the missing crowns, but I needed to log off the account so they could be applied.
    bvjjs3q2tyqj.png

I did log off as soon as I received that message, which, as far as I could tell, was about 10 minutes after it was sent. As can be seen in the screenshot, the message was tagged with a "customer response required" status. So I responded and, as part of that response, I asked how long i should remain logged out, if there was a set period for which I needed to be logged out. There was no reply, but I remained logged out for about 4 hours before checking to see if the crowns had been applied. They hadn't and disappointingly still haven't been.

I did previously respond to the ticket a number of more times over a period of days hoping to hear back from the agent. But I gather from a message passed through my friend that all I was managing to do was reset my queue position backwards. :blush: I have not touched the ticket since I got that message.

I tried to log into the support site to check its status, and was unable to, even though I could and can log into my actual account page--that happened at about the same time my forum invitation code was sent. As of this writing, the crowns have still not been applied.

Apologies for the long post. I wanted to include as much info as might be relevant. Thank for you for your time, and for any help you might be able to provide
    Edited by StochasticDecay on January 7, 2020 5:04PM
  • StochasticDecay
    StochasticDecay
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE

An update:

My crowns have been applied! A lovely response (screened in the spoiler below} to my ticket arrived in my inbox a few minutes ago.
    oflkhcj6byr6.png

Thank you and the support agents very much.
    Edited by StochasticDecay on January 7, 2020 10:32PM