The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Got to love ESO support

abuniffpreub18_ESO
abuniffpreub18_ESO
✭✭✭
Yesterday I bought the Elsweyr digital collectors edition for playstation. Bought some time for Playstation plus and ESO plus. Made a character to try it out. I noticed that the crafting bag wasn't taking anything I found. I clicked on it and it said you need ESO plus to use it. I sent a ticket to support and this is the answer I got:
=======================
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team!

We greatly appreciate you bringing this potential bug to our attention. This information has been collected and will be passed on to our development team. You will not receive a further response to this ticket.

We encourage you check the Bug Reports section of the ESO Forums as well. The development team checks these regularly and it allows you to add video and screenshots more easily to help dscribe the issue you're experiencing.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Kind Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team
=================
No further response. In other words they win and you lose. What a joke.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

Could you please provide us with the ticket number assigned to this issue?
    Staff Post
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there,

I can't post it here because it has my sign in info in it. Any way I can send it to you. Here's what I sent them:

Customer message:01/04/2020 02:49 PM
    I've been playing ESO on the PS for a while now. Due to some recent problems I decided to play it on the Playstation. Somewhere along the way I apparently screwed up. I bought some ESO Plus and tried it out. I don't know what I did but I can't unlock the crafting bag for example says I need ESO Plus which I have. Here's some account info that I hope will help.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there,

I can't post it here because it has my sign in info in it. Any way I can send it to you. Here's what I sent them:

Customer message:01/04/2020 02:49 PM
    I've been playing ESO on the PS for a while now. Due to some recent problems I decided to play it on the Playstation. Somewhere along the way I apparently screwed up. I bought some ESO Plus and tried it out. I don't know what I did but I can't unlock the crafting bag for example says I need ESO Plus which I have. Here's some account info that I hope will help.

Um, the ticket number doesn't have your log in info. It just a # with a number after it, usually a two part one, which is used by support as a filing system. And it is generated sequentially as the tickets come jnto the database.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    You can go ahead and send the ticket number to me in a PM if you'd like. The ticket number will appear as two sets of 6 digit numbers, something like this: 123456-123456.

Staff Post
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You can go ahead and send the ticket number to me in a PM if you'd like. The ticket number will appear as two sets of 6 digit numbers, something like this: 123456-123456.

I was just ready to PM you to tell you it was working. I don't know how but it is. I went there to delete characters and there was one it said I couldn't delete yet so I logged in and as soon as I did it said your items have been placed in your crafting bag. No idea how unless it was a bug that fixed itself.

Anyway I thank you for your concern.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    That's great to hear! Glad to hear your crafting bag is functional, and many thanks for letting us know what you did before the issue had corrected itself.

Enjoy the day and your crafting bag!
    Staff Post
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It some times take a little bit of time for your eso+ to kick in, up to an hour in my experience :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D