The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Current RASH in Cyrodiil

• jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    I don’t understand why people complain about faction locks. Look at the unlocked CP campaign, it’s a ghost town.

Combination of a lack of pop to keep that server going at all times of day, and a never ending loop of people not wanting to move because nobody is moving over because people aren't wanting to move. If a few guilds were to seriously commit to moving, you'd probably see more people move over, because there's actually people to fight in there. But no guilds will, because it's a waste of time when the community can barely keep one server going at all times of day.
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Odditorium wrote: »
    A rash has taken over Cyrodiil. It pushes opposing players to their gates. It causes players to log off in disappointment. What causes this game-killing behavior is the needy ego of one or a few players that can't live without the constant approval of strangers at the cost of killing the enjoyment and the pvp aspect of the GAME. This is on a Monday afternoon CST. Well done!

[img][/img]fengrash_zps7genvryp.jpg

Pic is bugged. Doesn't show the permanent blue hammer.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    I don’t understand why people complain about faction locks. Look at the unlocked CP campaign, it’s a ghost town.

No matter what there will always be 1 campaign that has the most action in.

The other campaigns are a ghost because players want to be where the most fighting is at, by the looks of the other campaigns the pvp population has dwindled.

Factions locks are a limitation on the paying customer and hasnt worked well.
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are losing money and players because of this mistake.

I mainly pvp and cannot bring my self to do anything but login for a daily reward because I'm not allowed to play the content I want to.

If you want to satisfy both parties why don't you switch which campaign is locked and which isn't then everyone who was so prolocks can choose to go play on a restricted faction server and people who just want to have fun can play casually? Then we can see what the players really wanted.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Laggus wrote: »
    A rash has taken over Cyrodiil. It pushes opposing players to their gates. It causes players to log off in disappointment. What causes this game-killing behavior is the needy ego of one or a few players that can't live without the constant approval of strangers at the cost of killing the enjoyment and the pvp aspect of the GAME. This is on a Monday afternoon CST. Well done!

Yeah, 90 percent drop rate for blues, 8 for Reds and 2 for yellows, lol.
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing again this afternoon. Same bad actors. Bugged hammer. This needs to stop.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing about the hammer. The meter is an illusion. If you gain enough AP it continues to fill a timer that the player can’t see. Meaning with enough feeder AP the hammer won’t despawn on it’s own.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on December 31, 2019 10:10PM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztlan wrote: »
    Same thing again this afternoon. Same bad actors. Bugged hammer. This needs to stop.

Funny how they manage to time their faction zerg during the times when AD and EP are both lower pop than DC. The instant pops are even DC starts to lose their ground, the streams go offline and there is hardly no DC groups to defend.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheFM wrote: »

Confirmation bias. Every faction sees it this way.

TBH though, it needs a hard timer of say 30 minutes, stupid to have the thing up for hours.
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Kagukan wrote: »
    DC doesn't want to finish last again. LOL. They are kind of weak when the masses are logged on though. EP has ran away with this campaign but the race for 2nd is getting tighter.

To be fair EP got a commanding lead in the first few days by daycapping not dissimilar to the DC map above.

This is just funny to me....on a NA server to play during the normal daytime hours doesn't really need a 'term' made up to explain when one faction does better than another. To do so suggests that said faction simply played 'around' the competition rather than 'outplayed' them. Now after hours on said server, say like from 11 pm to 7 am would be nightcapping and clearly taking points when you would think fewer of the competition would be online. But the flip of focus to use the term 'daycapping' is funny to me.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

TBH though, it needs a hard timer of say 30 minutes, stupid to have the thing up for hours.

After extensive testing it is clear that the more worthy the weilder, the longer the hammer can be held from the gates of oblivion. The one true weilder of the hammer, malacath's chosen, can hold the hammer eternally if he wills it.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

Actually it isnt. I have been keeping track and it really does indeed spawn on blue side far more than red, and WAAAAY more than yellow. Around 60 percent of the time its blue on no cp pc eu.