Maintenance for the week of May 10:
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 12, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

LF target dummy

Ax412
Ax412
Looking for the best place to get a target dummy and other home furnishings. Maybe you have one, or can craft them, or have a super awesome guild that has them. Any help is appreciated!

Psn: Asmodeus_Devas
Toon: Sampagita
NA
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy a skeleton (3mil health) dummy from crafters or in traders for roughly 80-100k gold on ps4 na(last I've seen). Or you could join a guild with a guildhall. There's also a quest in clockwork city that gets you a weak dummy(Only 250k health).
    Lewer Duad üs Slav
  • Ax412
    Ax412
    Thank you! A solid answer
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a dummy and I volunteer, but am not a furnishing.

*Hope this does not constitute naming and shaming.
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    @Ax412
    If you would like I can send you a guild invite( it's a laid back group focused on making friends and having fun.) We have crafters that can make them as well as several houses open to the guild that have a variety of dummies ranging from the small skeletons to the trial ones, along with crafting stations.(no all but the hall is growing)

°•°MechanicalMudcrab°•°
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a dwarf brass centurion target dummy in front of my house... I use it as a garden gnome.
    In The Deep Halls, Far From Man
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin
    Hail The Mind, Hail The Stone
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger Than Bone