The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ETA on next discount for Merchant + Banker ?

Naaura
Naaura
✭✭
Hello, I don't understand this well but is there a possible date for a discount for Merchant and Banker or at least a possible theory based on last year's discounts?
Thank you :)
Fan of the elder scrolls series since TES: Morrowind
Bought all games and dlcs.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Considering the last discount on them was VERY recent (Black Friday), it's highly likely it won't be any time soon.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    Considering the last discount on them was VERY recent (Black Friday), it's highly likely it won't be any time soon.

^This.^
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The discount is now on the crowns, that basically means everything is cheaper now.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you asking if us normal players and consumers happen to somehow have ZOS's internal employee sale's schedules?
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My guess would be approximately one year from the last sale.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But them with gold instead if you think they are too expensive. This means having them gifted. I would highly suggest using the official trade guild.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've only seen them go on sale on Black Friday. Last year they were both for 3,5k Crowns a piece, this year they went for 4k. So next Black Friday is my guess.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Isskander
    Isskander
    ✭✭
    Banker and merchant on call are very OP in terms of gameplay .. maybe with some functionality issues (repairs) ... and the cost is quite ok , but I don't think another discount will happen fast. Once a year is enough. If would be more will ment that ZOS have financial issues .
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just reminding OP that is information not available to anyone outside ZOS decision making.

Normal players can't tell you anything here and ZOS won't say anything until they make an announcement thread.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No