The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Moon Acolyte's set incresing also ultime abilities price

Alag
Alag
Hello,

Description says "Increases the cost of your active abilities by 5%". But it increases also ultimate abilities.

Don't know if description is incorrect and should increase ultimate cost or if it's bugged and shoudn't increase it.
Please take a look and do adjustments on one of these.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimates are active abilities. So this is working as intended.
  • Alag
    Alag
    Ok, this one I wasn't sure. I expected it works as intended, just that description is incorrect.

Reason is, that in skills, we have three categories:

- Passive skills
    - Active abilities
    - Ultimate abilities

And that's why I wasn't sure about ultimates.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alag wrote: »
    Ok, this one I wasn't sure. I expected it works as intended, just that description is incorrect.

Reason is, that in skills, we have three categories:

- Passive skills
    - Active abilities
    - Ultimate abilities

And that's why I wasn't sure about ultimates.

Ultimate abilities are a subset of active abilities.

ZOS usually uses the wording "reduces the cost of you stamina/magicka abilities" on sets and skills that reduce only the cost of non-ultimate abilites.
  • Alag
    Alag
    Ah so, I see, thanks for clarification.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure it affects anything you "activate" via button push. Skills, ultimates, block, dodge roll, etc. The latter are harder to see because the cost is not displayed nicely on a tooltip but I still think they are affected.