The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why have I been muted? Why no response in over two weeks?

bealzbub
bealzbub
Soul Shriven
Ticket Number 191209-002201 I have been muted, my son and daughter have also been muted! I would like to know why, and when will you will fix it? All 3 accounts are subscribers and we cant play the game as we cant communicate in any way. All we can do is train our horse's. Please can someone fix this?
Edited by bealzbub on December 19, 2019 1:50PM
  • bealzbub
    bealzbub
    Soul Shriven
    Three weeks and still no response :( what great customer service.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on PC then it is most likely a Chat addon or a chat addon Library. Turn off all Addon's and Library's and reload UI.

I had the same issue not long ago and it was a Chat addon library.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where you on Santa's naughty list by chance in 2019?
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    If you are on PC then it is most likely a Chat addon or a chat addon Library. Turn off all Addon's and Library's and reload UI.

I had the same issue not long ago and it was a Chat addon library.

^^this, sounds like a social ban, can happen if you send out multiple emails at once via mail shot or similar, the ban is automated, response times on tickets can be lengthy but usually resolved once contact is made
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @bealzbub

I've sent you a PM with an update on your ticket #191209-002201.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • deadwinston
    deadwinston
    ✭✭✭
    bealzbub wrote: »
    Three weeks and still no response :( what great customer service.

@bealzbub

Yes, it took me 30 days to get back into my account. One time, it was 7 days no response, another time 12 days no response.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/504895/getting-frustrated-with-support-response-delay