The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Short mussed hair

• Thecrowley
    Thecrowley
    ✭✭
    Hence why we should have it!
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the hairstyle you mean?

Short Mussed Wave?

I also want this hair for my seldom played male character and more long flowing hairstyles for my other characters.

It is okay to say not now but can we at least get some word on IF and When this style might be released so we can stop freaking out about it, please!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

• Thecrowley
    Thecrowley
    ✭✭
    Don't think they'll ever release it, to be fair. It's been quite some time
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    September 2017! This hair deserves to be released with the Necromancer class!
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Thecrowley
    Thecrowley
    ✭✭
    Are there any other hairs they haven't released yet?
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thecrowley wrote: »

Yes!
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. They've been sitting on a lot of already existing styles without releasing them. I hope they do release them eventually, after all releasing the Altmer dresses also took them two years, lol.
    gp_crwn_hair_hum_bantuknot_1x1_zps0rwhuuoh.jpg
    ON-npc-Dagrund_the_Bulky.jpg
    OGlJK14Rk6M.jpg
    latest?cb=20180306181037
  • Thecrowley
    Thecrowley
    ✭✭
    Some pretty good ones. The Nord hairstyle is pretty nice!
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Yep. They've been sitting on a lot of already existing styles without releasing them. I hope they do release them eventually, after all releasing the Altmer dresses also took them two years, lol.

Here's another one that was datamined around Morrowind's launch and still hasn't shown up. I would love it for my Argonian:
    gp_crwn_hair_hum_kha_arg_colorstreakedriverbraid_ivt_7903_1x1.jpg
  • Thecrowley
    Thecrowley
    ✭✭
    Yeah, that one is pretty neat too. I wonder where all of these go. They keep releasing new hairstyles.
  • Thecrowley
    Thecrowley
    ✭✭
    Well. To my surprise, I saw a player today with the hairstyle. He told me he did not know how he got it though, suspiciously enough. Perhaps it was a flash sale?
  • Thecrowley
    Thecrowley
    ✭✭
    8a31b4168980c5ec03c794ad17cd1c9e.jpg

65f989bfa68f77719a949c13bc181942.jpg

Screenshot for proof.
    Edited by Thecrowley on May 15, 2019 2:18AM
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand them creating all this stuff then just keestering it away for years. Give us the hair zos!
  • Thecrowley
    Thecrowley
    ✭✭
    To be perfectly honest. He's the only player I've seen with the hair. Ever. I have no idea how he got it, and neither does he.
  • Thecrowley
    Thecrowley
    ✭✭
    Still no luck for june
  • Thecrowley
    Thecrowley
    ✭✭
    I think we need a bump
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see this and other hairstyles I’ve seen on NPCs available for our characters! It would be nice if there were different ones available for Crowns each month. When I started playing in July, the “adorable assassin” hairstyle was on sale for ESO+ and I’d hoped there would be different ones on sale each month but I’ve not seen another since then. :(
  • Foxhearted
    Foxhearted
    ✭✭✭
    I also wish for these hairstyles avaiable for our characters. Come on ZOS don't you want our money? :D It's Christmas soon too. *hint hint*
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain. Veya hairstyle has been around since orsinium and thieves guild.....so long i andmany others have been waiting

#MUSSEDANDVEYAHAIRFOR2019OR2020
  • Vesnia
    Vesnia
    ✭✭
    I much agree, would be really awesome to have a wider variety of hairstyles available to us. And it'd be very nice if they stayed in crown store for a bit longer too!!

On another note, does anyone know the name / race of this npc? Really love her facial features and would like to try and emulate.
    OGlJK14Rk6M.jpg

• DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/adorable-assassin/

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/portside-shave/

And while they aren't short, they are long hairstyles bound up, so they aren't covering the ears and neck: Rei's 3 bun hairstyle from Star Wars. Naiobe's style from Matrix Reloaded, Twin buns (but without the Chun-Li hair coverings).
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesnia wrote: »
    I much agree, would be really awesome to have a wider variety of hairstyles available to us. And it'd be very nice if they stayed in crown store for a bit longer too!!

On another note, does anyone know the name / race of this npc? Really love her facial features and would like to try and emulate.
    OGlJK14Rk6M.jpg

Because of the sculpted cheeks and strong nose I’m going to say Imperial. Usually the name is also a clue. Bretons are rounder in general but you could come very close.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom