The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best dungeons for solo farming?

Blud
Blud
✭✭✭✭✭
What are your favorite soloable dungeons and what sets are worth farming these days?
Edited by Blud on December 7, 2019 5:04AM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Easiest also happens to have one of the better magicka sets in the game: COA1 and BSW.
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I farmed blackhaven for bone pirate by myself. There’s chests and all but the last boss (for me) was soloable on a noob build
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easiest also happens to have one of the better magicka sets in the game: COA1 and BSW.

Forgive me: COA1 is City of Ash 1, but what is BSW?
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »
    I farmed blackhaven for bone pirate by myself. There’s chests and all but the last boss (for me) was soloable on a noob build

It's rather easy, yes. What do you mean with "noob build"? I started soloing dungeons at CP10 with a blue set (Bad Man Hallows, maybe the easiest). Maybe is it possible to start soloing since 35-40 lvl?
  • Shaloknir
    Shaloknir
    ✭✭✭
    fiender66 wrote: »

I guess he means he is farming the city of ash to get Burning Spellweave set.
    Edited by Shaloknir on December 18, 2019 11:13AM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shaloknir wrote: »
    fiender66 wrote: »

I guess he means he is farming the city of ash to get Burning Spellweave set.

Correct. But stick to City of Ash One. Two is a tad more difficult...
    Edited by El_Borracho on December 18, 2019 6:51PM
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would you guys say is the best class and spec for soloing vet dungeons?