The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

How was this overlooked?

• p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    This is one of the worst changes that has ever gone

Please revert this.

im sory you dont like this change but many of us DO like this change. and we have been asking for a change like this for a long tiome and we want more changes to jumping, and the fix of this jumping exploit that you guys have been using for a long time.

Well, the rest of us don't, so who wins in this instance? It's a really bad change, and there shouldn't be a double [cost] indemnity involved in performing a single action. That's just sloppy. It's also not just PvP that is affected. Try being a healer in vCR hm and getting nabbed by a creeper, trying to roll dodge to break free, and only watching your stam drain to nothing instead of roll-dodging. Not cool, and it's been making me and others bonkers.
    Edited by p00tx on December 12, 2019 7:23PM
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »

Please revert this.

im sory you dont like this change but many of us DO like this change. and we have been asking for a change like this for a long tiome and we want more changes to jumping, and the fix of this jumping exploit that you guys have been using for a long time.

Well, the rest of us don't, so who wins in this instance? It's a really bad change, and there shouldn't be a double [cost] indemnity involved in performing a single action. That's just sloppy. It's also not just PvP that is affected. Try being a healer in vCR hm and getting nabbed by a creeper, trying to roll dodge to break free, and only watching your stam drain to nothing instead of roll-dodging. Not cool, and it's been making me and others bonkers.

That guy has to be a troll. He is citing the "long jump" which is unrelated to this change and can still be executed the way it was pre patch (I would know, I practiced it quite a bit on console before coming to PC).

I'm over on PC now using gamepad and this is still a huge issue. Super frustrating, however at least now I have the option to macro the button combo to one button on my controller. Would prefer they just fixed the issue, though.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »

Please revert this.

That guy has to be a troll. He is citing the "long jump" which is unrelated to this change and can still be executed the way it was pre patch (I would know, I practiced it quite a bit on console before coming to PC).

I'm over on PC now using gamepad and this is still a huge issue. Super frustrating, however at least now I have the option to macro the button combo to one button on my controller. Would prefer they just fixed the issue, though.

I noticed we hadn't seen you around as much. Thanks for still advocating for us console plebs :)
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't play on console but damn that must suck...

Why do ya jump like a chump?
    Keep rollin', rollin', rollin'

- Limp Bizkit sometime in the 2000's

Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.