The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The BIG hairstyle request thread

xclassgaming
xclassgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings, Elves, humanoids and beasts.

We all know that zos love, love LOVES making new hair styles.......and never release them as they love us so much <3

So come on peeps, make your lists of hairstyles you would murder someone for.

Personally, only hairstyle i REALLY WANT. Is the Veya hair. And making the elven braid...useable by elves? kinda weird it isn't lol.

• AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love a variety of hairstyles. I'd love to be able to have a 'regal' looking hairstyle for a more regal character and various braids etc. for other characters I love playing.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm all for the missing ones to come back, but the one I'd really like to see is the Heroic Poet (Breda's). Also the Short Mussed Wave style and the Wrestler's Burr cut that was in the Storm Atronach crates.

I'm also in for the spiky mullet-looking hairstyle that Dagrund the Bulky has, but I don't think that's ever been available.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to get Zeira's hair. There is a lack of nice short hairstyles in this game. Also a beard that fits in the category between stubble and hobo would be nice.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ESO has very nice character customisation, but it lacks a lot in the hairstyles department. Also, as I have said many times, if we get new hairstyles I hope there won´t be any race/gender restrictions applied to them.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO has very nice character customisation, but it lacks a lot in the hairstyles department. Also, as I have said many times, if we get new hairstyles I hope there won´t be any race/gender restrictions applied to them.

I think they should just give mostly all hairstyles and stuff to both genders and races. but maybe not the horns and stuff of the rargonians haha
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Also a beard that fits in the category between stubble and hobo would be nice.

THIS as well.

There is nothing between "Poet's Stubble" and "Boar's Nest"

But yeah, we need all unreleased hairstyles pls. The "Hair Styles" section of the Crown Store has been untouched for ages now.
  • SkoomaPie
    SkoomaPie
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit moustache would make a fine addition I think.
    Xbox Gt: SkoomaPie
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i REALLY WANT. Is the Veya hair.

Same here, but I don't think they have the technology yet for us players. They must be trying to make " The 16 times the details " quote from Todd.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a side ponytail ... ?

WUp2EAM.jpg
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6Ef09it.jpg
    forever stuck in combat
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Now that it's on sale so is in everyone's face...

...can we point out the fact that the character in the "Appearance Change Token" pic is using a hairstyle which is not availiable?

That's the Heroic Poet hairstyle, which hasn't been in the store for ages.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohtimbar wrote: »
    6Ef09it.jpg

Oh, Klaus. RIP.
    Yes please... more hairstyles of all sorts, all available for all if technically possible. And Beards that are not eye make-up. Please? One of my females needs a crew cut.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit's Long Elven Braid should also be wearable for Mer and Men.

and a accurate long version of the Kyne hairstyle.

More Viking braids
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Basically all the ones we have in game that we can’t get.

-more elven long styles
    -more Viking styles
    -more Celtic styles
    -maybe some Daedric crazy styles as well
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    Basically all the ones we have in game that we can’t get.

-more elven long styles
    -more Viking styles
    -more Celtic styles
    -maybe some Daedric crazy styles as well

Yeah this is the best idea. All hairstyles ingame should just be available to the players.
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would mostly like to see some restrictions removed. The long elven braid that only Khajiit can wear for example. And also some of the gender restrictions... like, the "short imperial" hairstyle is literally my IRL haircut, but I can't use it on my female elf for... reasons?
    Nevermind all of the NPC hairstyles that are unavailable. (VEYA'S HAIRSTYLE WHENNNN?)
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ethuiliel wrote: »
    I would mostly like to see some restrictions removed. The long elven braid that only Khajiit can wear for example. And also some of the gender restrictions... like, the "short imperial" hairstyle is literally my IRL haircut, but I can't use it on my female elf for... reasons?
    Nevermind all of the NPC hairstyles that are unavailable. (VEYA'S HAIRSTYLE WHENNNN?)

I totally agree with removing gender restrictions on hairstyles and jewelry!!!

Some of the Khajiit hairstyles, including the “Elven braid” are manes and designed around the Khajiit ears so I really don’t think they would work on the other races. 🤔
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

WUp2EAM.jpg

YES. I love side ponytails and side braids. I mean, my main even has the side bun!

Is the Veya hair the Velsa hair? because I want that. Also seconding the Zeira hair and more short hairs for women (although also seconding hairstyles not being gender gated because there's literally no need for it).

It kind of baffles me that we haven't had m/any new hairs added? New hairstyles are some of the most popular appearance mods for Skyrim! I want more long hairstyles too, even different ponytail ones to get around clipping issues.
  • IHecate
    IHecate
    ✭✭✭
    It's been said before but I just want to reiterate our desire for hair dyes. Please ZOS!! I really want to change my hair colour on a regular basis without having to buy an appearance change token...pretty please with sugar on top :)
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    renne wrote: »

WUp2EAM.jpg

YES. I love side ponytails and side braids. I mean, my main even has the side bun!

Is the Veya hair the Velsa hair? because I want that. Also seconding the Zeira hair and more short hairs for women (although also seconding hairstyles not being gender gated because there's literally no need for it).

It kind of baffles me that we haven't had m/any new hairs added? New hairstyles are some of the most popular appearance mods for Skyrim! I want more long hairstyles too, even different ponytail ones to get around clipping issues.

Yep! Velsa hair is also using the veya hair.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A good long hair for both sexes that doesn't make them look like they have hydrocephalus.
    39680095292_13c6f1b0b9_z.jpg
    39680095112_89c59287fc_z.jpg
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the Khajiit hairstyles, including the “Elven braid” are manes and designed around the Khajiit ears so I really don’t think they would work on the other races. 🤔

Some styles like the the Ragged Royal Page have perfectly adapted versions for all races, and that's how it should be for everything imho. I mean, they're clearly willing to do it for some. Now if they'd just update the rest... <3
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hair styles lack texture and color variants and needs a dye option.
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the only hairstyle I want. It has been in the game since Maelstrom Arena was introduced with the Orsinium DLC, yet for some (I'm sure stupid) reason it has never been offered to the players which pisses me off

XZPAhW1.jpg

tumblr_or59vld0171wol2xmo2_540.jpg

And just add all the other new hairstyles we've seen on NPCs over the years as well
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megatto wrote: »
    This is the only hairstyle I want. It has been in the game since Maelstrom Arena was introduced with the Orsinium DLC, yet for some (I'm sure stupid) reason it has never been offered to the players which pisses me off

XZPAhW1.jpg

tumblr_or59vld0171wol2xmo2_540.jpg

And just add all the other new hairstyles we've seen on NPCs over the years as well

Same!

I want it!

I NEEEEEEED IT!
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just want something like this:

Flequillo-baby-bangs-e1421937191329.png
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭

Some styles like the the Ragged Royal Page have perfectly adapted versions for all races, and that's how it should be for everything imho. I mean, they're clearly willing to do it for some. Now if they'd just update the rest... <3

Actually, I've noticed that when some of those lovely lady styles are used on a Khajiit lass , that it changes her hair-colour to blueish grey or gray, when that is not the ginger colour hair I made her with. Why O' Why? -- It does this -- I do not know. I would also like to see some female Khajiit styles that do not make them look bald in front, like they have a receding hairline! :P LOL

Like many of you, I would also like to see more braids and long hair. :-)
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    I just want something like this:

Flequillo-baby-bangs-e1421937191329.png

YES! Luv it! :-)
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think with all the new NPCs in Elsweyr donning it, they should have found a way to re-release the Wavy Triple Braided Updo. I know it's a bit odd for some people's taste, but I would buy it in a heartbeat.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a3626526cef190bbec9f202cda6793b4.jpg