The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What would you like the 2020 chapter to feature?

• CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 hand and rune
    1 hand and rune definitely.

It would be so awesome, and could quite possibly add a competitive melee option to magicka-focused races in a DPS role.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 hand and rune
    Would of said spell crafting but know it wont happen. Really need magic that is not elemental.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Eso101rus
    Eso101rus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bug fixes and game functions focus.

A snow Elf race might be fun.....
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 hand and rune
    Eso101rus wrote: »
    Bug fixes and game functions focus.

A snow Elf race might be fun.....

As NPCs, sure.

Please not playable though. Snow elves are not too dissimilar in their mystery as Dwemer, except of course in their case they eradicated to a few dozen by war.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Orjix
    Orjix
    ✭✭✭✭
    other, I don't really want any of those things
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 hand and rune
    Bug fixes. Performance issues. That's what I want fixed.
  • Bryath
    Bryath
    ✭✭✭
    1 hand and rune
    I'd say Spellcrafting, but it would have to be balanced for PeeVeePee, so it would be boring and suck horribly.
    Thus, I voted 1 hand + rune. Some way to play a magicka Dragonknight or Nightblade properly.
  • Greystag
    Greystag
    ✭✭✭✭
    1 hand and rune
    I'd also go for a Bard skillline, but not a combat oriented one. I just want there to be some system that allows us to play songs with a range of instruments that other players can also hear. And making it so that we need to put time into it to play an instrument well. Maybe if you just picked up an instrument and try to play it, some notes come out off-pitch or wrong so you need to practice with it. It'd make skilled Player Bards a really cool thing to see.
    | PC / EU |
    | Aspen Greystag, Khajiit Warden, Frosty boi |
    | Healer, Tank, Damage dealer |
    | CP: 1800 |
    | Guilds: Officer at Meridia's Light |