The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What would you like the 2020 chapter to feature?

Katrk
Katrk
✭✭✭
So with the new chapter being announced in January what would you like to be included in the chapter?

What would you like the 2020 chapter to feature? 140 votes

Vampire Lord
11%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOdcam86b14_ESOBeolundrollingphoneseb17_ESOLucyferLightbringerpandoraderomanusRunefangElectrone_MagnusGrognak524AWinterWolfNoxavianStellarvorousJack_TheImpalerllandeLoneStar2911TheFM 16 votes
Crossbow
6%
TankHealz2015CaptainVenomCerilonSindarinGotrim123MittimTiaFryeMichaeRahar 9 votes
Spear
13%
SolarikenBowserSimen.askeland89b16_ESOmadeeh91rwb17_ESOZunaRoathNeroBadEdaphonShaloknirTommy_The_GunvestahlsJierdanitSgtmegcolossalvoidsNairinheSheepzyELawlistomofhyruleRefLibertySkoomaPie 19 votes
Spell crafting
22%
CireousIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOAlienSlofphilips666_18b16_ESOwild_kmacdb16_ESONebthet78Pyr0xyrecuprotiteTanis-StormbinderJoanOfOrclelink88pod88kkMyNameIsEliasNeoealthTruthSeekerElwendryllSydneyGreyRomestamostargazer69RushinatorTelvanniWizard 31 votes
1 hand and rune
35%
WuffyCeruleiDanikatkilled_PersephonesvartornWldKardeRex-UmbraAliyavanaOhtimbarFreakin_HytteMattT1988TheHsNsentientomegaDPShiroRaddlemanNumber7max_onlyValykcJacen_VeronAztriasLyserusDark_Lord_Kuro 50 votes
Bard Skilline
10%
SantieClawsGuneRebornV3xVoodooPlatypusillusioukMehrunesFlagonSeminolegirl1992Starlight_KnightweedgeniusMixithSailor_PalutenaDaimonion82YsbrielZadokelHvíthákarl 15 votes
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needed an "Other" option....

Both 1 hand and rune and (wincing....) Bard Skill line. The wince is because I want it to be ANYTHING but Skyrim, but wanting the bard skill line pretty much means it needs to be Haafingar.

*sigh* I LOVE Skyrim. And I'm playing it alongside both Oblivion and ESO. I really do NOT want ESO to go full on Skyrim. Talk about conflicted.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 hand and rune
    Of those choices 1h and rune is already implemented in the game so it will be easiest for them to do.

max_only wrote: »
    1h and Rune/Spell. It’s already in the game for npcs.

eaLr6ie.jpg

her name is Henneque Chamrond in Daggerfall

edit: here's another i just got today
    YFxDuij.jpg in Elden Root npc name Gerinien, no sword on her character model before she attacks so the sword might be a summoned spell itself.
    SirMewser wrote: »
    Same thing with spell crafting and horse racing, both had files being added to the data suggesting it was coming or in development, nothing to confirm when or if they will ever truly happen.

ESO Forums: "Future Content"
    ESO Forums: "Spellcrafting" (Compiled Notes)
    UESP
    Reddit

1H&Rune
    Icon foundXKYDIDD.png
    Can't actually recall if any of the weapon icons are actually used in game, the destruction staff types are definitely are not familiar nor is there a restoration staff icon.

Shown in Morrowind.TBlNSpu.jpg
    Even notice that the pit daemon banners are different at this time, prior to release. There was probably a lot of scrapped content including 1H&rune at this time, however, this is how they've chosen to preview it.

Shown in Summerset.ESO-Summerset_KeyArt_3840x2160-01-1024x576.jpg
    Then trolling us a year later.

We do need more weapon options.

Now it feels the same way with the wrathstone tablet looking like a rune, having a hexagram and being fragmented, as they explained in the quake 2014 news for spellcrafting, needing to combine the pieces.

We still yet to know what the next mechanical feature is that is coming with Elsweyr.
    (As we get with every chapter, mind you.)

Edited by max_only on December 11, 2019 5:12PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Less content, more bug fixes.
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spear
    SPEARS!
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    Less content, more bug fixes.

This and only this until the game is fixed as good as the crown store, and not any sooner than that.
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    None of the above.

More bug fixes and polish.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, it's more about what I don't want it to feature. I'll take a new storyline and either a new class or skill tree, a new trial and some achievements. That's all fine and totally expected at this point. I don't want to see sweeping balance changes that make me question whether or not ZOS plays their own game.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A working game could be nice :3
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Spear
    I would love to see a spear line so bad. Come on, we haven't had those since Morrowind back in '02.

^^ also hints for TES6...
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I wrote somewhere else...

I don't mind where it will take place, or if it will (or will not) feature new game components... I just wish for a proper Hammerdeath Arena with associated quests and everything.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spell crafting
    Spellcrafting.
    They had planned it years ago, but might have decided against ever doing it at this point. I don't know. I'd love to be able to summon a flame atronach again like we could do in Skyrim. That was great.

I'd also like crossbows.

Would also love a new race. It's been a long while since we had a new race, and it would be a whole lot easier to balance new racial passives than it would be to balance a new class.
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spell crafting
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Spellcrafting.
    They had planned it years ago, but might have decided against ever doing it at this point. I don't know. I'd love to be able to summon a flame atronach again like we could do in Skyrim. That was great.

I'd also like crossbows.

Would also love a new race. It's been a long while since we had a new race, and it would be a whole lot easier to balance new racial passives than it would be to balance a new class.

They have tons of options for a new race and it would be pretty easy to implement one, so doesn’t make a whole lot of sense not to tbh.
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spear
    I'm a simple man, I see [snip], I press like.
    Anyhow, I would like more sexier armors/outfits. Since there is no "other" in poll, I pushed Spear button.

[edited for bypassing filter]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on December 11, 2019 6:28PM
  • KyraCROgnon
    KyraCROgnon
    ✭✭✭
    A groupfinder ?
    Massive pvp withoug lag or crashes ?
    those would be nice to have ...
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [x] Other

Monk guild skill tree
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about all of the above.
    All of those would be nice if they are added in a way that makes sense.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spell crafting
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Both 1 hand and rune and (wincing....) Bard Skill line. The wince is because I want it to be ANYTHING but Skyrim, but wanting the bard skill line pretty much means it needs to be Haafingar.

*sigh* I LOVE Skyrim. And I'm playing it alongside both Oblivion and ESO. I really do NOT want ESO to go full on Skyrim. Talk about conflicted.

I don't really understand your post. Skyrim does not have a bard skill line, unless you mean the "become a bard" mod. Or do you mean you believe they will need to add the city of Solitude, complete with the bards college? If so I don't think that's necessarily true. I'm pretty sure Solitude isn't the only location to host bard training facilities.

Although personally I'd not object to seeing the place in eso.
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other

working features
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bard Skilline
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

I would rather bard be a class tbh.
  • SkoomaPie
    SkoomaPie
    ✭✭✭
    Spear
    Memories of poking enemies to death in Morrowind come to mind.
    Xbox Gt: SkoomaPie
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Servers that dont lag like it's the way forward!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • LucyferLightbringer
    LucyferLightbringer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire Lord
    Actual good amount of content worth the price that is asked for it. Sorry but the amount of content we got with elsweyr is a bad joke considering its price.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just don't want to see more 'Indriks' next year. So boring and tired.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1 hand and rune
    STOP MAKING US WAIT FOR A NEW MAGICKA WEAPON LINE, ZOS.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vampire Lord
    Katrk wrote: »
    So with the new chapter being announced in January what would you like to be included in the chapter?

Vampire lord all the way.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spear
    Out of all those ? Spear. Last time we have seen Spear in Elder Scroll game was in TES III...
    Why on earth adding the most common, prominent, efective and at the same time cheap to manufacture weapon is such a huge problem to begin with ? :#
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

Id like to see an working game without lag and BLUESCREENS , id also like to see it stay in one direction for the full year not change every 3 months
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Less lag.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    !!!FIXES!!!
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    None of the above, particularly.

New Warden pet skins.

Ideally, some non-Vvardenfell animal companions and some non ice Warden tank stuff, too, but new pet skins (as long as one is a tiger!) would do. :smile:
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 11, 2019 12:46PM