Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

why dop we never get the option to bad mouth a daedric prince?

wolfbone
wolfbone
✭✭✭✭✭
title says it all.
We never get a option to insult, or bad mouth a daedric prince,
I think it would be more fun if we did, cos we could could ones like meridia a skeeving horker, but regardless, why dont we get a option?
  • IndianaJames7
    IndianaJames7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the game would be less fun if you got smited.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn’t there a quest in the Reapers March public dungeon where you call Hermaeus Mora a monster or something? Or maybe I’m confusing it with a different one.
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    we already have the daedric curse of poor server stability do you honestly think we need more
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you dare ?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I solo a dolmen, it's like "Yo, Molag Bal, remember when these dolmens were actually challenging?"

"Destroy this anchor and scores more will take its place!"

"I know, I know. I've been farming the ones in Alik'r for EXP. Its great!"
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, actually
    you can ultimately smack Prince of Domination into defeat, does it's not counted as insult to him?
    Unless, it was secretly orchestrated from beginning by Molag Bal itself.
    Leave
    Clavicus Vile unsatisfied at end of Morrowind main quest.
    Violently
    purge Nocturnal in Clockwork City.
    After this, you able
    tear down plans of three Prince scheming in Summerset.
    All of this is great disrespect for such powerful entities as Daedric Princes.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought you could kinda sass Malacath in Old Orsinium about having beaten Molag Bal, but now that I look at his dialogue he throws way more shade at you than you do at him. So nevermind about that.

We can think it really strongly though.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved Malacath's comeback if you boasted about defeating Molag Bol. Wish we got more dialogue options to do such things but it probably wouldn't end well for you as some people pointed out. Like imagine getting thrown off the cliff of suicides after insulting Uncle Sheo.....
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because then you get bodied, and you can’t die so you have to live with the shame of getting bodied by some lowly prince
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you dare ?

I mean, the player character has defeated multiple daedric princes, lesser daedra, and dragons. They're also immortal. I think they can handle it.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on December 12, 2019 5:59AM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    I loved Malacath's comeback if you boasted about defeating Molag Bol. Wish we got more dialogue options to do such things but it probably wouldn't end well for you as some people pointed out. Like imagine getting thrown off the cliff of suicides after insulting Uncle Sheo.....

You'll just respawn since you're immortal. There is a public dungeon quest in Coldharbour where you have to kill yourself by jumping off a cliff to complete some ritual.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on December 12, 2019 5:57AM
  • Ardan147
    Ardan147
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

You'll just respawn since you're immortal. There is a public dungeon quest in Coldharbour where you have to kill yourself by jumping off a cliff to complete some ritual.

There's a way to do it without killing yourself, but it's not at all obvious.
    This creature called a songbird. What a devious creation! This winged nuisance erodes sanity with its incessant chirping. What a brilliant form of torture!
  • SkoomaPie
    SkoomaPie
    ✭✭✭
    Because manners are important, especially against a daedric prince.
    Xbox Gt: SkoomaPie