The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Event ticket max /berries available

Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno

Thanks for the update on the Undaunted event.
Could you also let us players know whether you would consider either:

A ) increasing ticket storage numbers. 12 tickets max is fairly low with 5 dropping per day.

Or
B ) allowing all berries to be shown on the vendor for players who missed some events this year to catch up with the surplus of tickets?

P.s. if you're reading this it would be great to hear about pvp features / improvements planned for the year during the Jan chapter announcement not just the performance changes! :)
Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on December 11, 2019 4:47PM
@Solar_Breeze
NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...the max is kinda low considering how many we can earn/day during New Life.

There's also the pet that will be available for purchase. But, in addition to that, I only need the remaining berry for my Snow Indrik, and the two final feathers for my 5th Nascent. I have 8 tickets right now, so with 15 potential "days" of the New Life Festival, that's 75 potential tickets!

But, we don't have to earn all 5 every day, and this certainly allows for players to miss some days for holiday travel, etc. Or just to kill bosses and skip the NL quests, or vice versa.

That said, it sure would be nice to have more items to spend the excess on, if one were so inclined to get every ticket.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind that the Max of 5 is from two different sources. So you can do the New Life activities or get the 3 boss tickets separately, heading to the impresario in between if you need to.

Its not like you get all five in one fell swoop.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can sure but it's still a large amount of tickets in one go over the course of the event compared to normal
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty of tickets to buy that extra stuff like motifs that I normally skip.
  • Feindrah
    Feindrah
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice if they increased the max amount of tickets you can hold, but since they probably won't ever have this amount of ticket available again I kinda doubt they will make that change. Doesn't hurt to ask tho!

Luckily they don't give you all five at once so you can make trips.
    PC/NA
    Khajiit Magplar
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    P.s. if you're reading this it would be great to hear about pvp features / improvements planned for the year during the Jan chapter announcement not just the performance changes! :)

Agree with all of the OP, and especially with the p.s. about improvements / features in PvP - also hoping for / looking forward to these!
    Edited by MipMip on December 11, 2019 10:16PM
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • PopotoSalad
    PopotoSalad
    ✭✭✭
    Please raise the ticket cap, maybe to 20?
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭

Gotta be careful, that might break the servers again ...
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently just waiting for the undaunted event to come back, want my troll king staff :(
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    B ) allowing all berries to be shown on the vendor for players who missed some events this year to catch up with the surplus of tickets?

Berries are seasonal, they will return eventually.
    [PC-NA] CP 1400+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    • Alvyrspic the Remnant, Nord, Arcanist [DC]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
    • M'ahnurr the Elusive, Khajiit, Arcanist [AD]
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe even just raise to 15
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Highlor3 wrote: »

Berries are seasonal, they will return eventually.

I'm aware however there have been many failed events this year with poor performance and players having difficulty, would be a nice touch to allow people to catch up at Christmas :D
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Or ten thousand. You would think developers would have figured out by now that putting limits on stuff like this for no reason but to create pointless barriers actually does nothing but annoy a lot of players.

Its one reason i lost interest in the event. Id go do my stuff for tickets, realize i didnt have any space and miss out on the tickets for the day, when my whole purpose was to get tickets. So it was a waste of time and i lost out on tickets anyway. A few times of that or trying to remember to run to a zone i dont usually visit just became irritating. After the released the second mount and i realized it was going to be a reskin of the same mount and you had to do that much work for each skin, that killed it. Stopped collecting tickets after that. So the purpose of the event failed.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This high number of tickets available per day probably takes into account that a large percentage of us will be traveling during half or more of the festival.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This high number of tickets available per day probably takes into account that a large percentage of us will be traveling during half or more of the festival.

No, it's actually because they screwed the pooch that badly on the undaunted event it had to be cancelled.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

No, it's actually because they screwed the pooch that badly on the undaunted event it had to be cancelled.

Looks like some players are screwing the pooch on the simple reading of posts in threads.

The Undaunted Event is coming back ... the sticky was updated today.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/501838/update-on-undaunted-event#latest

In other words, the Event wasn’t cancelled.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker

Thanks for listening re. The any berries option :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for pvp content announcements in the Jan reveal stream ;)
    @Solar_Breeze