The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Life Festival Berry Question

Shortb0y
Shortb0y
✭✭
I have just realised that I will be off the grid (except for the first day) when its the new life festival and I wont be able to get enough tickets for the last of the four berries for the White Indrik. Is there any other way I can complete this after the event or do I have to wait until next year?
Having missed the tickets from the Undaunted event I was hoping to have enough so I could buy it on the first day but now I wont have enough. Is there a way to get the berries from the Crown Store on the first day?
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy tickets from the crown store and then use those to buy the berry you need.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy tickets from the crown store and then use those to buy the berry you need.

^
    Also, I wouldn't wait for another event. It's not for sure they will continue using the Indriks for events, could add another mount or even a different currency.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently there is also a Spectral Indrik Evolution still to come in the future.

S.
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shortb0y wrote: »
    I have just realised that I will be off the grid (except for the first day) when its the new life festival and I wont be able to get enough tickets for the last of the four berries for the White Indrik. Is there any other way I can complete this after the event or do I have to wait until next year?
    Having missed the tickets from the Undaunted event I was hoping to have enough so I could buy it on the first day but now I wont have enough. Is there a way to get the berries from the Crown Store on the first day?

Your best bet, if you already have the other three berries, is to hope the undaunted event returns and you get enough spare tickets that you can go into the New Life event with the 10 tickets you need for the last berry. Once the NL event is over the snow berries will be gone forever, so far as I understand.

The tickets for the undaunted event aren't that bad, there are several normal group dungeons that can be solo'd even by a fairly potato-like player (like me). I've been able to solo BC1, FG1, Wayrest1, CoA1, and one or two more that I can't think of at the moment. Any group of mismatched randoms should be able to get through those with no problem. Generally speaking, anyhow.

The last I heard the undaunted event was expected to be between now and the new life fest, but I'll admit to not tracking that carefully.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Shortb0y
    Shortb0y
    ✭✭

Your best bet, if you already have the other three berries, is to hope the undaunted event returns and you get enough spare tickets that you can go into the New Life event with the 10 tickets you need for the last berry. Once the NL event is over the snow berries will be gone forever, so far as I understand.

The tickets for the undaunted event aren't that bad, there are several normal group dungeons that can be solo'd even by a fairly potato-like player (like me). I've been able to solo BC1, FG1, Wayrest1, CoA1, and one or two more that I can't think of at the moment. Any group of mismatched randoms should be able to get through those with no problem. Generally speaking, anyhow.

The last I heard the undaunted event was expected to be between now and the new life fest, but I'll admit to not tracking that carefully.[/quote]

Cheers for that lets hope the can squeeze it in as you say so I can get the tickets before the New life festival...
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's no news about the undaunted event but from the fact they had both previous berries available during the Dragonhold one, it can be inferred that it won't return soon. Also there's no guarantee the indriks will be in the same rotation next year or at a future date. There's already a 5th one, Spectral, coming next year.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last update we had on the Undaunted Event said they're planning to bring it back sometime in December, after Dawn of the Dragonguard. Since New Life starts on the 19th, and the Undaunted Event was only due to be 5 days long one possibility is that it will start this Thursday and run until Monday. If that's the case we'll probably get an update/announcement today (since they only announce events a day or two before they start).

So I recommend waiting until at least the end of the day before making a decision. And bear in mind ZOS are based on the east coast of the USA so, depending on where you are, the end of the day for them might be tomorrow for you.

If you're willing to buy tickets from the crown store I recommend making sure you have the crowns/money to buy crowns ready, but waiting until the last day you'll be able to log in to actually buy them, in case you're able to get some/all the ones you need in-game.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Noggin_the_Nog
    Noggin_the_Nog
    ✭✭✭

And the good news -

"ZOS_GinaBruno commented on Update on Undaunted Event

Thanks to everyone for your continued patience while we continued to work out some details on our end. As of this time, we still plan to re-enable the Undaunted Event, but we’re moving it out of this year and into mid-January so we can continue working on some additional fixes for the Activity Finder.

You may be wondering how this will affect the remaining Event Tickets you can collect for this year. We plan to make up for this by making a slight change to the upcoming New Life Festival. During this event, in addition to the normal acquisition of Event Tickets, you can kill any boss in the game to receive an additional 3 Event Tickets. In this case, “any boss” includes all delve bosses, world bosses, Arena final bosses, dungeon final bosses, and Trial final bosses. This change will net you 5 total Tickets per day.

Thanks again for your patience, and we’ll let you know when we have an exact date for the Undaunted Event returning in January.

Check it out: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6498905#Comment_6498905"
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news for those who aren't away in December. This announcement just confirms that I won't be able to complete the set of indriks, which this close to the end is really disappointing.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not good news for the OP, since they said they're only able to play the first day of the NL event. Well, they can get 5 tickets that day, so depending on how many they already have, they might be able to get it. I hope OP is able to do so!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 11, 2019 4:54PM
  • Shortb0y
    Shortb0y
    ✭✭
    Humm this is a bit of a shame... but the 5 tickets will help. I will just have to make up the difference in the crown store tickets as Danikat said to get this close and not get the indrik would be disappointing or waiting until next year when it may not be available...

Oh well thanks for the comments all and Merry Christmas! :smiley:
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want the snow Indrik, the only way to guarantee you get it is to buy whatever tickets you need on the first day after you get the ones you can from the dailes

There is no guarantee the snow berries will ever come back. The most likely scenario is they sell the indriks in the crown store or even worse in crown crates/for gems
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shortb0y wrote: »
    Humm this is a bit of a shame... but the 5 tickets will help. I will just have to make up the difference in the crown store tickets as Danikat said to get this close and not get the indrik would be disappointing or waiting until next year when it may not be available...

Oh well thanks for the comments all and Merry Christmas! :smiley:

The event runs from 19Dec to 02Jan, if that helps at all.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a chance you can get two days in? I know for me the new day starts at 11:00pm so I could wait until the rollover and get a 2nd day within a few hours of getting the first day. Might be something to consider depending on your time zone and schedule.
    Edited by kargen27 on December 12, 2019 3:07AM
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently there is also a Spectral Indrik Evolution still to come in the future.

S.

It's the Mega Indrik :#
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Shortb0y
    Shortb0y
    ✭✭
    Greetings all,

Thanks for all the ideas I have managed to get the Snow Indrik! Due to the time zones I was able to log in twice get my 5 tickets each day and get my indrik!

Enjoy the holidays!
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sandnessen wrote: »

S.

It's the Mega Indrik :#

Does that make it the Fat indrik?

:#