Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ruins of mazzatun too hard, along with a lot of the veteran dungeons

markusloveFTM
markusloveFTM
✭✭✭
I'm so sick and tired of dying over and over again at the last boss, doing an hour dungeon only to find out that the group you are in, are not going to complete this dungeon. It's like an hour wait for a queue if you're looking for a specific dungeon, and then you get to 30% HP and the boss takes you from 0-100% in about 2 seconds, which seems basically unavoidable as all the floor you can see is red.

It's just boring, I'm 693 CP, I have 5/3/4 set all gold/purple, a PvE set up, PvE gear, I try to learn the mechanics, some of the dungeons are just pathetically hard.

I can honestly say, some vet dungeons (and I bet trials if I could find a group for 1) are near enough impossible.

What are your opinions on the matter?
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My opinion is that you need to learn to play. This dungeon is from 2016. It was nerfed multiple times and after three years the power creep reached a point where this dungeon is not considered hard anymore.

Sorry, but 5/3/4 is not a good set up. Mind sharing with us which "PvE gear" sets are you using?

edit: typo
    Edited by Royaji on December 11, 2019 3:43PM
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

What platform are you on and what class are you running, 5 3 4 is outclassed by 5 5 2 in terms of gear-wise and without knowing what you play I can't give meaningful suggestions. However, these forums and social media platforms such as Youtube offer a plethora of guides.

that being said even with an average group ruins at this point shouldn't offer to much of a challenge and it's just about managing the mechanics.

PC -EU
  • markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    My opinion is that you need to learn to play. This dungeon is from 2016. It was nerfed multiple times and after three years the power creep reached a point where this dungeon is not considered hard anymore.

Sorry, but 5/3/4 is not a good set up. Mind sharing with us which "PvE gear" sets are you using?

5/5 Golden Julianos with golden glyphs, with infused traits on big pieces, 4/4 purple magnus with purple glyphs, divines on little peices, and 3/3 willpower, all spelldamage buffed.

So yeah, in my opinion, I'm minimum geared.

My group died a long with me at the end over and over again (I'm DPS), so I'm not the only 1.

But whatever, anyone on ESO forums given the invitation code are all "L2P" players.
  • markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭
    quake89 wrote: »
    Hi,

What platform are you on and what class are you running, 5 3 4 is outclassed by 5 5 2 in terms of gear-wise and without knowing what you play I can't give meaningful suggestions. However, these forums and social media platforms such as Youtube offer a plethora of guides.

that being said even with an average group ruins at this point shouldn't offer to much of a challenge and it's just about managing the mechanics.
    Hi,

Well, I set out on getting better gear, but obviously, vet dungeons and trials are needed for this.

I don't want to go out and buy 5/5 so I can wear a monster set, then to have to replace the 5/5 because it was just to be a better minimum till I got better gear.

I don't want to spend 2 million gold on my way to getting top BiS.

Also, I'm a magicka necromancer.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5/5 Golden Julianos with golden glyphs, with infused traits on big pieces, 4/4 purple magnus with purple glyphs, divines on little peices, and 3/3 willpower, all spelldamage buffed.

My group died a long with me at the end over and over again (I'm DPS), so I'm not the only 1.

But whatever, anyone on ESO forums given the invitation code are all "L2P" players.

Even for a budget setup that's not great. Mind sharing your DPS? And maybe even group DPS at this specific attempt? Execute in Mazzatun is a very light DPS race but I have a feeling your group was lacking either DPS (or maybe healing) if you've kept dying on it.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think groups just need communication on that final boss. It has been a while, but I don't remember it being particularly hard. I've only done it pugging as a tank. I don't remember ever failing to clear it on the final boss.
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Hi,

Well, I set out on getting better gear, but obviously, vet dungeons and trials are needed for this.

I don't want to go out and buy 5/5 so I can wear a monster set, then to have to replace the 5/5 because it was just to be a better minimum till I got better gear.

I understand that when starting out things can seem harder than they actually are, In terms of gear you can join some normal pug SS for false gods will be better It's not too hard even with randoms and 5 pieces and you're done.

are you on PC EU ? maybe if you post your platform some people might help teach you and get you your clear :)
    PC -EU
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better Gear- more Damage- things die faster- less mechanics.

Maybe while you’re waiting an hour to get in a dungeon you can farm Deshaan and get Mothers Sorrow.

If you can’t survive then use IceHeart.

So many things you can improve yourself [snip]

Edit for bait.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 11, 2019 10:02PM
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭

Even for a budget setup that's not great. Mind sharing your DPS? And maybe even group DPS at this specific attempt? Execute in Mazzatun is a very light DPS race but I have a feeling your group was lacking either DPS (or maybe healing) if you've kept dying on it.

DPS seemed fine. but then as soon as the boss hit 30%, I can't do any DPS, I just have to try and stay alive instead, if I done any DPS I'd literally be dead in 2 seconds, if that. My DPS ranges from 15k-30k, sometimes a lot higher due to mass amounts of mobs, but the average is 20k-25k in a boss fight.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that vet DLC dungeons are actually challenging — some very challenging indeed. The base vet dungeons are breezed through so quickly, especially if at least two of the players are top tier. I say this as one who is yet far from that goal — CP ~430 and still learning and optimizing my arsenal.

It took me many tries, to get through Depths of Malatar of vet but it was a great feeling of accomplishment having done so. I find it sooo much more rewarding than the other end of the spectrum, in a vet base dungeon running after three CP 810’s who regularly do trials. I like a challenge and feeling like I was an integral part of the success. That’s one of the reasons I like to PUG vet dungeons: the base dungeons can still be interesting if a few people are yet learning (and gives me an opportunity to learn to if everything isn’t instantly obliterated).

I hope there will continue to be challenging dungeons as I prefer the format to larger groups. I understand your frustration, OP, and I’ve yet to complete most DLC dungeons on vet, much less HM, but I appreciate having this to work toward. :)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 11, 2019 4:13PM
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DPS seemed fine. but then as soon as the boss hit 30%, I can't do any DPS, I just have to try and stay alive instead, if I done any DPS I'd literally be dead in 2 seconds, if that. My DPS ranges from 15k-30k, sometimes a lot higher due to mass amounts of mobs, but the average is 20k-25k in a boss fight.

That's on the low end but should have been good enough. The fact that you can't survive is more worrying though. You have at least 16-18k health, right? The incoming damage in execute ramps up but it's nothing extra. I would start questioning your healer if he wasn't able to heal you through it
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're not doing HM there's actually a reveal synergy any of the 3 group members can use to show the right statue to the player who got the vision. On HM you can simply jump near the statue. In both cases it's actually better if the group stacked near that statue to share heals and have the mobs stacked for better damage.

A few more tips:
    - while the boss is caged she can still be taunted, it's essential that the tank keeps taunt on her since whoever has aggro will be excluded from getting the vision; in this case tank is essential since he takes care of the hard hitting adds like stone shapers (adds with sword and shield) and the mini-bosses so they don't kill other group members, including the one with the vision.
    - don't burn trough the mini boss (turtle ghost, then behemoth ghost), instead use heavy and light attacks to build up resources and ultimates on it, and also clear as many of the adds you can till the next wave; too much DPS at the wrong moment can overlap multiple mechanics and lead to a wipe here.
    - at all times stack closely and save ultimates for the totem; it always spawns on the person farthest from the group, so if you're all stacked it will spawn close and be easy to DPS so you don't get all your resources sucked dry.
    - the tank should not chain the stone shaper until he actually starts channeling the ability, since if he does it before it will gain CC immunity for a short duration and you won't be able to interrupt him.
    - adds also gain CC immunity and hit much harder if they pick up the "amberplasm" the boss throws on the ground (yellow goo); so if your DPS is on the lower side it's actually advisable for the DDs or healer to pick it up instead - it will give you a small DoT but it's easy to heal trough.

This dungeon has already been nerfed a number of times. For example when it came out it was impossible for a single player to carry the poison all the way to the spring and purge it at Xal-Nur and before that, at several points in the dungeon, and also mob HP and damage they do was tuned down by quite a bit. So this fights doesn't need more nerfs, but players that mind the mechanics.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭

That's on the low end but should have been good enough. The fact that you can't survive is more worrying though. You have at least 16-18k health, right? The incoming damage in execute ramps up but it's nothing extra. I would start questioning your healer if he wasn't able to heal you through it

Please watch the video for the end of ruins of mazzatun, the floor is just spinning red and I die so quick, I have self heals on my 2nd bar for when I need it.

I think the healer kept getting his mana drained from the totem.

And my max health is 17.8k, will be 18.4k or more once I have more passives (Almost have them all).
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please watch the video for the end of ruins of mazzatun, the floor is just spinning red and I die so quick, I have self heals on my 2nd bar for when I need it.

I think the healer kept getting his mana drained from the totem.

And my max health is 17.8k, will be 18.4k or more once I have more passives (Almost have them all).

I've been in Mazzatun many time so watching a video is unnecessary. I'm well aware how the mechanic works. The incoming damage in this phase is easily outhealed by a healer and you should be able to burn the boss quickly.

This mistake your group was making is not priortizing the totem. It should be dead the moment it spawns. If it starts draining, you are too late. This also makes me believe that you have not been standing in a tight stack around the boss since this usually helps keep the totem close to her.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Hi,

I wouldn’t gold out gear that was suboptimal and rarely upgrade jewelry at all (and even then just purple). I would recommend checking out Alcast for ideas for gear, including totally crafted, overland, dungeon or a mix. I’m afraid I can’t make any recommendations myself as I’ve mostly play templar healer and nightblade. You also might consider putting a ton of CP in Ironclad if you haven’t (I’ve near 70 on my healer main) as that can really save you if you miss something (not everything, obviously, but some things have took me from full down to a smidge and then I wave my hand and recover — “No one saw that, right?” :lol: ).
  • markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Hi,

I wouldn’t gold out gear that was suboptimal and rarely upgrade jewelry at all (and even then just purple). I would recommend checking out Alcast for ideas for gear, including totally crafted, overland, dungeon or a mix. I’m afraid I can’t make any recommendations myself as I’ve mostly play templar healer and nightblade. You also might consider putting a ton of CP in Ironclad if you haven’t (I’ve near 70 on my healer main) as that can really save you if you miss something (not everything, obviously, but some things have took me from full down to a smidge and then I wave my hand and recover — “No one saw that, right?” :lol: ).

I have followed his guide and I am wearing his full gear setup for minimum, and I am working towards his BiS recommendations, also using all of his skill set up.

https://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-necromancer-build-pve/
  • markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭
    Also, one thing about his build I have noticed is, he says put things on the floor but, when fighting bosses, they always move outside of the floor damage abilities.
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, one thing about his build I have noticed is, he says put things on the floor but, when fighting bosses, they always move outside of the floor damage abilities.

That is a tank issue tbh, tank is supposed to pull stuff to him and then Keep it still.

Nevertheless Mazzatun on vet is very doable, I´ve done it multiple times with People I know from PvP that dont PvE at all and we managed vet hm no death Speedrun without many Problems, it obviously helped that I know my PvE stuff but still, very doable without full vet Trial gear.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭
    Quoted post has been removed.

I'm on EU PC. But it seems like it requires immense amount of healing (including healing the DD's) on this 1, I currently am running 'Ruins of Mazzatun', and the other DPS and healer aren't very good (320 cp both of them), but the tank is excellent (810 cp, holds aggro and can keep himself alive and res while only 1 alive).

But we keep failing on the 1st boss, mighty chudan; we have just killed him, but I think we're gonna be stuck on the last boss.

The mages lightning bolts kept destroying us, how is that avoided on might chudan?
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 11, 2019 10:03PM
  • markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭
    We did not finish it, gear was broken so I just quit the group, 3rd time lucky? Probably not.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quoted post has been removed.

I'm on EU PC. But it seems like it requires immense amount of healing (including healing the DD's) on this 1, I currently am running 'Ruins of Mazzatun', and the other DPS and healer aren't very good (320 cp both of them), but the tank is excellent (810 cp, holds aggro and can keep himself alive and res while only 1 alive).

But we keep failing on the 1st boss, mighty chudan; we have just killed him, but I think we're gonna be stuck on the last boss.

The mages lightning bolts kept destroying us, how is that avoided on might chudan?

A random player in the group will get a red AoE at his feet at some point. After about 10 seconds the boss will charge at them. The trick is to line up with the mage casting the shield, so the boss charges him and breaks that shield. You can either be in front or behind the mage, it doesn't matter as long as you can draw a line passing trough the player, mage and turtle. Once it has started its charge you can step aside or roll dodge to avoid damage, but if you do it before it actually goes under, the boss will miss the charge. That's the proper way to do the mechanics and there's even an achievement for it [Haj Mota Matador]

If the tank is a DK or Warden he can use Protective Plate or if he's a Warden, Shimmering Shield to mitigate the damage from Chudan's spit attack; the latter will also charge utlimate fast for a quick warhorn. For other classes the tank can simply block and be healed trough since for the tank it doesn't do that much damage.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 11, 2019 10:03PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle

PC-NA CP 1800+
    Member of:

Characters:
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruins of mazzatun is too hard ? Well... what can I say... try something slightly newer like March of Sacrifices. Now that is way harder, even on normal lol.

And it not like un-doable or something. It is defiantly possible to do via group finder. But it seems that ZOS is running out of ideas when it comes to dungeon mechanics, so every new dungeon DLC is even more cheesy that previous one.
    Also I see some weird inconsistencies. Why for example 1st boss in March of Sacrifices is hardest boss in this dungeon ? It is literally harder than last boss lol... :joy:
  • markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭
    Ruins of mazzatun is too hard ? Well... what can I say... try something slightly newer like March of Sacrifices. Now that is way harder, even on normal lol.

And it not like un-doable or something. It is defiantly possible to do via group finder. But it seems that ZOS is running out of ideas when it comes to dungeon mechanics, so every new dungeon DLC is even more cheesy that previous one.
    Also I see some weird inconsistencies. Why for example 1st boss in March of Sacrifices is hardest boss in this dungeon ? It is literally harder than last boss lol... :joy:

Don't you think it's annoying that Zenimax thinks that harder dungeons are more fun? Literally, all they've done is make dungeons harder and harder each DLC, but why? All it is doing is filtering out players at end-game based on skill.

I can complete some vet dungeons without many or any deaths, and everything goes fine; usually on the old dungeons. Any of the DLC dungeons just seem ridiculously hard.

I don't know how fun is reacting to your health dropping from 100%-0% in 2 seconds, requiring you to heal yourself through it because you're not standing on the healer, because you had to move out of the AoE.

I'd honestly just be happy to see new gear introduced, a new dungeon, new boss, new interior and everything etc. but I don't get why they have to get harder every time.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most DLC dungeons punish you with one shot type hits if you miss some mechanics. For example Mazzatun if you fail to interrupt the stone shapers (explained earlier) you will get 8-10K hits every second which will kill you really fast if that mob is not interrupted by chaining it it or stunning it with some other skill. Similarly, the lightning damage you get from the mage unless you drive the turtle into it. On normal most of those mechanics will be ignored since they don't do much damage, or the boss will be burned down even before they are triggered, if they are timed, and not linked to the boss HP. Some groups will be able to burn trough even on veteran. I've seen DPS as high as 150K in some groups with 3 DD + Tank. But too much DPS will be a disadvantage in some fights as I explained earlier. An even more punishing example than Mazzatun HM is Moon Hunter Keep HM. If the game was just based on stack and burn or it was easier overall it would be too easy and boring for players that are skilled. Just look at even older dungeons like those in the base game, or older DLCs like White Gold Tower - there you can literally stack and burn everything without minding the mechanics nowadays.

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:

PC-NA CP 1800+
    Member of:

Characters:
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Try bringing a person who has the skin or just knows the mechanics well from your guild or friend list. With verbal communication and patient, expert leadership it should go pretty easy.

Last boss tips not mentioned:

Healer should call out if they have statues in order to let the group know to heal themselves or brace for it.

Closest player to the amberplasm pool she throws out should get it most cases, be sure two DDs aren't both going for same pool by communicating.

If the dps is good enough, kill the first totem and save ultimate for the next totem. Alternate dropping ultimates on the totems after that, as they drain resources its best to kill them ASAP. Amid the chaos, you may miss another totem at the very end. Save the ultimate for the last totem during the "beachball floor" phase, if you use ulti on her and the totem comes out before she dies, you may wipe. Timing the totems ulti dump right can help make up for lack of damage/sustain to take them out.

Good Luck!
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭
    No one has yet to explain how you avoid dying on the last boss when she hits 30% hip and the floor spins in a hexagon like shape.

Do you just have to stand in the spot that’s not red (ridiculously small and moves fast.

Say learn to play all you want but I doubt most people find it enjoyable never mind possible.

But hey, whatever separates you from the rest with your pvp gear; because obviously your experience weren’t enough.

• markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, here’s an idea for you guys, make hard mode the same and nerf normal vet? The difference between normal dungeons and veteran dungeons are quite extreme, and you don’t get a monster set from normal dungeons making them sometimes useless.

• ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After removing a few posts we would like to remind everyone that posts should be kept civil and constructive, as well as within the guidelines of the rules we have in place. This means making posts more meaningful than just "L2P" and such remarks. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    A single barrier at execute should be more than enough to heal through the execute phase. I regularly 3-DD this and on non HM, any class self heal is enough to get through execute, a barrier should virtually guarantee a clear.

And, I may be mistaken, but I think the further you are from the boss during execute the more damage you take. My groups always use 'stack right in tree minder's face' tactic.

And as someone above said the totem is number one priority when it pops. Also why you should stack on the boss, the totem will drop close and you can ulti dump both.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no dungeons, trials, or anything in this game that is "impossible". Every single bit of content that has been put out in the game has been completed by people. Every single trial/dungeon/arena has been completed "perfectly" (no death, hard mode, speedrun, whatever it is for that content) Thus, nothing is "impossible".

It sounds like you spent an hour in there, couldn't figure out a mechanic or two, had a weak team member (healer not using HoTs, Tank not holding aggro, dps not doing enough, something along that line), and you want to completely throw in the towel, nerf the content to oblivion, instead of learning the mechanics, learning a better rotation, getting better gear etc.

It seems you want all the rewards without doing any of the work. There should be a sense of accomplishment when you accomplish something that is actually difficult and took you time to work on it. Embrace a challenge.

Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points